12-22-10, 10:28 PM   #1
denshal
A Murloc Raider
''move minimap buttions into carbonite buttion window'' never worked

ello,

iv been using carbonite for about 2-3 yrs, for about 6 months or so, i have to use the default map to see herbs/use mini-map buttons (also dungen buttons, addons fubar buttons, bg ques.. etc) and i figure do might have fixed it by now, but apparently not

since im running on 3 monitors it really bigs me to look ALL The way on the right monitor just to see the map when herbing/useing the minimap buttions

is there a manual way to fix this?

also when i check 'show minimap buttons in carbonite buttons window'' nothing happens
also when i check 'move minimap into carbonite map' nothing happens, and yes i DO reload, i actually use /reload alot

thanks D:

please take time t help me/fix this

EDIT: i tried this with no other addons enabled, the problem persists

Last edited by denshal : 12-22-10 at 11:40 PM.

01-18-11, 01:17 PM   #2
hristo_bg
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by denshal View Post
ello,

iv been using carbonite for about 2-3 yrs, for about 6 months or so, i have to use the default map to see herbs/use mini-map buttons (also dungen buttons, addons fubar buttons, bg ques.. etc) and i figure do might have fixed it by now, but apparently not

since im running on 3 monitors it really bigs me to look ALL The way on the right monitor just to see the map when herbing/useing the minimap buttions

is there a manual way to fix this?

also when i check 'show minimap buttons in carbonite buttons window'' nothing happens
also when i check 'move minimap into carbonite map' nothing happens, and yes i DO reload, i actually use /reload alot

thanks D:

please take time t help me/fix this

EDIT: i tried this with no other addons enabled, the problem persists
Have same problem

01-18-11, 08:53 PM   #3
Chmee
A Molten Giant
Delete or rename the carbonite.lua and carbonite.lua.bak files in your various SavedVariables folders (in your wtf folder, not in your addons folder). This should get rid of any anomalies in carb's stored data.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » ''move minimap buttions into carbonite buttion window'' never worked