Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
11-14-07, 08:46 PM   #1
Wowgamer233
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

gmail wow addon

I've been using and loving a mod called GMail for a long time due to the bulk mail capabilities. It's worked flawlessly for a long time and along comes patch 2.3...

I realize that Blizz has now added a form of bulk mail but Gmail also has the ability to select some or all items in the mailbox and grab them. That's really the feature I'm looking to keep (or maybe replace with another mod ??)

It's now throwing errors when at the mailbox and the whole mailbox shows empty when I know I have mail (confirmed by disabling and re-enabling the mod)...

[2007/11/14 21:42:48-3111-x2]: GMail-2.0\GMail.lua:944: AceHook-2.1: Bad argument #2 to `IsHooked' (string or table expected, got nil)
ABFu-1.1\libs\AceLibrary\AceLibrary.lua:133: in function <Interface\AddOns\ABFu\libs\AceLibrary\AceLibrary.lua:86>
(tail call): ?:
AceHook-2.1-40869 (Ace2):466: in function `IsHooked'
GMail-2.0\GMail.lua:944: in function `Forward_EnableForward'
GMail-2.0\GMail.lua:198: in function <Interface\AddOns\GMail\GMail.lua:178>
(tail call): ?:
<string>:"*:OnClick":1: in function <[string "*:OnClick"]:1>

I've looked on the WowAceUpdater and at several standard addon web sites, i.e. Wowinterface.com, Curse, etc. I've also Googled it every way I can think. No luck in finding it.

Here's the toc header...

## Interface: 20000
## Version: 2.0
## Title: GMail |cff7fff7f -Ace2-|r
## Notes: Adds Inbox Management and Mass Mailing to the Mail UI
## Notes-zhTW: 群發郵件
## Author: Grennon
## X-Category: Mail
## OptionalDeps: Ace2

Anyone have an updated version or know any locations where it might live / be hosted ?

Many thanks in advance folks.

EDIT : Hmmm.. well I just Googled "Grennon and gmail" - hits but no updates seem available...

Last edited by Wowgamer233 : 11-14-07 at 08:57 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » gmail wow addon