06-03-17, 01:29 PM   #1
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Changes to Carbonite GitHub repo and autopackaging for Curse and WoWInterface

There has been changes to Carbonite main repository on GitHub.

- main Carbonite repository now changed to be only Carbonite Maps (main addon) repository:
Issues on this repositiory are lost, so raport them back if they sill occurs.

Be aware that all links to old main repository download will now only download Carbonite Maps, so those need to be removed since now there is no one repository for all Carbonite + Modules.

- new repos for other Carbonite modules:
Rythal implemented autopackaging to those repos so now:
- every commit goes as alpha release but only on curse
- every release/tag goes as main release and is pushed to curse then to wowinterface

So now we will have more frequently updates on those sites.

Last edited by ircdirk : 06-04-17 at 12:59 PM.
06-09-17, 09:45 PM   #2
ToniDale
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
So we have to download each one individually? I've done that but it seems nothing is working? Should we take the files out of the "master" ones? The only way I can get carbonite to work is through curse/twitch.
06-10-17, 01:30 AM   #3
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by ToniDale View Post
So we have to download each one individually? I've done that but it seems nothing is working? Should we take the files out of the "master" ones? The only way I can get carbonite to work is through curse/twitch.
Use Curse client (also known as Twitch client) to download Carbonite and Carbonite modules. If u want to have latest development fixes use alpha releases in Curse client.
06-10-17, 08:26 AM   #4
ToniDale
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
OK thanks!
12-30-17, 04:54 AM   #5
anisa
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by ircdirk View Post
Use Curse client (also known as Twitch client) to download Carbonite and Carbonite modules. If u want to have latest development fixes use alpha releases in Curse client.
I'll wait for it to catch up on WI since Minion at least works. the Twitch app is a curse in itself.

i used to just wget the thing with a script that unzipped it into .../Interface/AddOns from a crontab entry so it just gets checked every day and installed, but lately things don't seem to work so well this way.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: General Discussion » Changes to Carbonite GitHub repo and autopackaging for Curse and WoWInterface