12-19-06, 09:19 PM   #1
tlman12
A Kobold Labourer
Exclamation Addon Request: Website Stats tracker

I am looking for a mod that can track stats / lvls / maybe profession lvls

and then upload them to a website

is there something that exists to do this

i've done multiple google searches and the only thing i found close was GuildToolS but thats not want i want

guild tools makes you convert data into html and then upload it your self

i need this to be pritty much automated

one addon that comes to mind is Cosmos had a feature that would upload your characters stats and equiped items to Thottbot.com

that is what i'm looking for

can anyone help me out?

thank you
12-19-06, 09:53 PM   #2
Sixis
A Kobold Labourer
You sir are looking for RPG Outfitter. With a few addons from the site it will automatically upload your char stats whenever you log out of WoW. It will track your level, equipment, bags, bank, recipes, quests, honor, skills, and even mail, all without you ever having to do a thing.

The Website is www.rpgoutfitter.com. You'll need to download the Character Profiler addon. Once that's done you can use the site to upload your profiles whenever needed. There's another addon there called UniUploader that will automate the uploading of your profile. So you never have to worry about keeping it with it. Just go to the site, and there's everything about your char.

This is a GREAT thing for your guild to use as well. There's a message board there if ya need any help.

Here's an example.

My Char: Sixis Profile

Even off you a cool graphic for Forum posts for your char, looks like:

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Addon Request: Website Stats tracker