03-17-11, 06:20 PM   #1
GUN3R
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
map during combat

hiya i have been using your wonderfull addon for aslong as i remember
but for a while now everytime im in combat and want to check the map where i am i cant open the map or if im looking at the map and i end up in combat i cant close it by pressing the M button

and a exstra little problem
when i zoom out on the minimap once it reached its max distance it goes back to full zoom anyone know how to fix these problems ?

03-19-11, 02:44 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Since I saw your post, I have tried to maximize the map in combat, and it just won't work. This may be just one more of those things Blizzard has added to the "Protected" list. I can't even open the Blizzard world map while in combat, so I don't think it has anything to do with Carbonite. For me it makes no difference, since I have Carbonites map set to "Hide in combat" from the "Lock" right click menu (right click the box in the upper right corner of the Carbonite map which, depending on it's state, is either an "X" or a "lock" symbol).

For the zoom problem, if it's the Carbonite minimized map that is doing this, look in the upper right corner of the map frame, and if there is a check in the "Auto Scale" box, just uncheck it and that should stop that problem.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » map during combat