12-20-08, 07:39 AM   #141
Oettinger
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Veniche View Post
1. What do you mean by this? I don't recommend changing Buff Frame 1, since many panels are anchored to it.
3. Vendor item prices are there, but you won't see them on Northrend items. Try installing this library.
5. Hold SHIFT while hovering an item to see a second tooltip appear.
6. WitchHunt isn't included with Onslaught
7. SatrinaBuffFrames can warn you with a text message or a sound that a buff is expiring, but they won't rebuff you.
8. Yes, you'll have to add the title bar to the bags. Do /ai config. Go to Settings, and uncheck the box next to Title to show it. A number of buttons will appear above your inventory. The first one allows you to switch to other characters.
Thx for the answer and the hints.
The thing with shift and compare is pretty cool

When i open the config of sbf i see the second buff frame under the first buff icons. So i thought i could the default from buff frame 1 to 2.

But i have another but:
I updated all my addons (except quartz) with wowmatrix - and now the colors are different. Look at the screenshots and you know what i mean.
Edit: i installed the addon für iteamprices, but it didnt work (in tooltip)

Regards
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_122008_114602.jpg
Views:	692
Size:	1.56 MB
ID:	2121  Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_122008_114735.jpg
Views:	611
Size:	1.29 MB
ID:	2122  

Last edited by Oettinger : 12-20-08 at 07:41 AM.
12-22-08, 10:49 PM   #142
russh
A Kobold Labourer
Thanks for the beautiful interface.

A question: Pitbull is configured not to show player auras, which I like. However in doing the Thaddius fight in Naxx I noticed that SBF didn't seem to be showing the + or - polarity debuff (at least not that I could see, it's a hectic fight)

I ended up turning on player auras for pitbull to get through the fight, but I'm wondering if there is a way to make SBF do this, with a special frame if necessary? The default Onslaught config works great for me except on this fight, cos I couldn't figure out my polarity without enabling the auras in Pitbull.

Suggestions?
12-24-08, 09:18 AM   #143
Unacceptable
A Murloc Raider
I recently set this up on my druid, works fine.

Though it isn't switching bars when I change forms.

And there's a bar that appears on the screen with a few macros.

12-25-08, 02:41 AM   #144
Oettinger
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Looks like Autobar:

Problem: There's a weird action bar that shows some of my class specific abilities with dropdown menus.
Solution: Type /autobar config; then Bars > [Your Class]. Then, uncheck 'Enable' and check 'Hide'.

Regards
12-25-08, 03:02 PM   #145
Unacceptable
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Oettinger View Post
Looks like Autobar:

Problem: There's a weird action bar that shows some of my class specific abilities with dropdown menus.
Solution: Type /autobar config; then Bars > [Your Class]. Then, uncheck 'Enable' and check 'Hide'.

Regards

I couldn't open config with that command or /atb /atb config for some reason, but disabling it it completely made it disappear. Which is fine.

Any suggestion on why bars are swapping when I change forms?
01-04-09, 10:51 PM   #146
Minor Pandemic
A Kobold Labourer
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Dear Veniche:

I am also having a problem with Autobar. I am getting a bar with a few skills in the middle of my screen and am unable to access the Autobar config through any and all commands that I have tried. (See post by Unacceptable.) I tried disabling the addon but that also disabled the buttons in the upper right corner of the screen. I am a mage and became instantly attached to those buttons for the amount of space that they save while still offering many skills. Is there a way to either: A.) Access the menu and disable class-specific bars (as is the suggestion on the Onslaught UI main page), or B.) Disable the bar without accessing the menu? In addition to all of this I would like to be able to key-bind action buttons as opposed to skills. What can be done to allow for this? Thank you in advance for replying swiftly and helpfully.

Sincerely,
Minor Pandemic

Last edited by Minor Pandemic : 01-04-09 at 11:29 PM.
01-08-09, 08:33 AM   #147
Psylock
A Murloc Raider
I believe this is a problem with autobar at the moment. They keep releasing beta builds for autobar. Might just have to wait and see if this gets fixed soon from the author of autobar. *sigh*
01-11-09, 02:32 AM   #148
Don_Rock
A Kobold Labourer

Thanks for this amazing UI, I change some addons and configs, but trying keep the same look.

Note: I don't know how to remove the "Gold Stats". How could I do?
-> The addon is SLDataText. Thats all ok now, thanks Veniche <-

Below has a list of the addons.

Thanks.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Addons List.txt (2.3 KB, 650 views)

Last edited by Don_Rock : 01-13-09 at 11:48 AM.
01-15-09, 04:42 PM   #149
Veniche
Premium Member

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Minor Pandemic View Post
Dear Veniche:

I am also having a problem with Autobar. I am getting a bar with a few skills in the middle of my screen and am unable to access the Autobar config through any and all commands that I have tried. (See post by Unacceptable.) I tried disabling the addon but that also disabled the buttons in the upper right corner of the screen. I am a mage and became instantly attached to those buttons for the amount of space that they save while still offering many skills. Is there a way to either: A.) Access the menu and disable class-specific bars (as is the suggestion on the Onslaught UI main page), or B.) Disable the bar without accessing the menu? In addition to all of this I would like to be able to key-bind action buttons as opposed to skills. What can be done to allow for this? Thank you in advance for replying swiftly and helpfully.

Sincerely,
Minor Pandemic
The /atb command was working for me last time I tried. But, its true, they have been changing things around. A more direct command you could try is /atb bars AutoBarClassBar{classname} Enable

To bind directly to Action Buttons you have to invoke the /mac bind command to enter that mode. The little green key in the spellbook only applies to the Spellbook as you noticed.
01-19-09, 12:17 PM   #150
jayblz
A Kobold Labourer
Profiles....

In the setup, and "common questions' bit, you say to copy your profile to fix some of the issues....Where do i find your profiles?!?!?!?!
i hav no idea where to look. In the options, i drop down the 'Copy' tab, but nothing is there!
01-23-09, 09:51 AM   #151
spiritax
A Kobold Labourer
I've no background texture for the bar and chat and my action bar still like old action bar.
I've tried to delete cache like Coolit since i use vista too but dont work.
I've tried 3 clean install.

If anyone has a solution.

Edit : Texture work fine when game is in english. Not in french.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_012309_164522.jpg
Views:	609
Size:	1.89 MB
ID:	2230  

Last edited by spiritax : 01-23-09 at 10:07 AM.
01-24-09, 07:22 PM   #152
Veniche
Premium Member

Premium Member
Originally Posted by jayblz View Post
In the setup, and "common questions' bit, you say to copy your profile to fix some of the issues....Where do i find your profiles?!?!?!?!
i hav no idea where to look. In the options, i drop down the 'Copy' tab, but nothing is there!
Not all addons require you to do this. If you can't copy it, then its probably on the default/correct profile already. Check the Solution section for specific cases where you need to copy the profile.

Originally Posted by spiritax View Post
I've no background texture for the bar and chat and my action bar still like old action bar.
I've tried to delete cache like Coolit since i use vista too but dont work.
I've tried 3 clean install.

If anyone has a solution.

Edit : Texture work fine when game is in english. Not in french.
Might be a localization bug with kgPanels. I'm sorry I can't say more, since if you've done a Clean Install, then the problem might be with the addon itself.
01-27-09, 12:51 PM   #153
Tossene_Mike
A Defias Bandit
What's the AddOn you use to get your inventory inside the character log appear as square ?
01-28-09, 12:11 PM   #154
Aronsobik
A Kobold Labourer

:-(

Hello,
I really like this addon and i wish to continue to play WoW with that specific addon.
But..
I have a problem. i cannot copy ,because there's isn't your name on "Copy from" or anywhere else.
Please help
01-29-09, 05:43 PM   #155
Veniche
Premium Member

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Tossene_Mike View Post
What's the AddOn you use to get your inventory inside the character log appear as square ?
This is a custom texture replacement to the existing WoW files, located in the following folder path:

Interface/Buttons/UI-Quickslot2.blp

Removing it from that location, will return your item borders in the character screen (and certain other places) to normal.

Originally Posted by Aronsobik View Post
Hello,
I really like this addon and i wish to continue to play WoW with that specific addon.
But..
I have a problem. i cannot copy ,because there's isn't your name on "Copy from" or anywhere else.
Please help
Which addon are you specifically referring to? Not all of them need to have their profiles copied because they do them automatically or the default profile is always selected.

MacBook 2.0 Ghz Aluminum

Twitter
01-31-09, 09:10 PM   #156
hamish88
A Kobold Labourer
keybinding

Hey guys, firstly, best UI out there. Installation all went fine, no drama's there. However, I play a warrior and I im still trying to figure out how to use /mac config to configure my bars to change when I change stances in the same way the default blizzard bar does. Im a real noob to UI's so if you could give me noob-friendly, step by step instructions on how to do this, that would be very much appreciated!

Thanks in advance

Last edited by hamish88 : 02-01-09 at 02:42 AM.
02-03-09, 08:28 PM   #157
smajlgubbe
A Defias Bandit
Nice

Just wanna thanks for a NICE UI

But i got some question, or yeah just one, but i want to remove these raid interface. i want to use orginal from blizzard, also the orginal party interface

How do i do that?

Here is a screenshot: http://steelside.se/data/raid.JPG

Please, help me

also another question, not so important, but tomorow we have malygos, and iam worried about phase3, when i getting on the bird, will my BARS changed into the new bird spells?

sry my english suxs, also this is first time ever i use addons like this.
02-05-09, 07:54 AM   #158
Lery
A Black Drake
I recently installed this UI. Let me say that repair.exe is invaluable. I had some really strange things happen on first install, but now things seem much better.

Anyway, what I have is an issue with SBC. Following the directions on the front page, I type in /sbc and go to profiles. I choose Veniche's profile and hit Ok. Before doing a /console reloadui I get an error shown here:

So after doing the /console reloadui it does not move the stat/button things. However, if I choose someone else's profile from the profiles list, it seems to at least put them some place.

The following screen shot shows the buttons/stats in the middle of the screen clearly, after choosing Veniche's profile and doing a /console reloadui. Also note in the screenshot to follow, the button that is supposed to hide the top bar, opens my calendar instead.

04-08-09, 12:51 AM   #159
xenius
A Fallenroot Satyr
Any chance that this UI will work on a 1280x1024 resolution?
04-11-09, 03:10 PM   #160
Veniche
Premium Member

Premium Member
Hi everyone!

First a TL;DR: Onslaught UI will updated for 3.1, widescreen version only.

Wow, it's been a while since I posted here. Compared to my usual posting habit, I've been lacking. Thank you to all who have been here the longest (and are still here ).

As a busy college student, I've moved Onslaught UI down my list of priorities. More specifically, I haven't been as present to answer questions and comments. This sure sounds like I'm about to announce the end of Onslaught.

Don't worry though, I still plan to update Onslaught UI thoroughly when Patch 3.1 comes. I will be making such necessary updates like adding Omen integration, replacing Assessment with a more full featured damage meter, and actually updating kgPanels (, no more silvery white interface accidents).

Unfortunately, a cut has to be made somewhere. That is why I will not be updating the 1280x1024 version in the next update, and perhaps not for a while. If you think about it, because of the two radically different screen aspect ratios, everytime I make any change, I have to do it twice.

If you look at it this way, I can either spend twice as much time working on updates, or spend as much time making twice as many updates.

Now of course, not everyone uses a widescreen, but I believe it is certainly the majority of computer users out there who do.

If anyone's interested in statistics visit http://store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey/. Keep in mind that widescreens (8:5) count as 1280x800, 1400x900, 1680x1050, 1920x1600, et al. So before pointing out that 1280x1024 is the most popular resolution, add the percentages of widescreen users.

Thanks all,
Veniche

MacBook 2.0 Ghz Aluminum

Twitter

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released Compilations » The Onslaught UI - Information without the clutter