07-05-07, 11:36 AM   #1
Danse
A Defias Bandit
Issue with customizing Discord Unit Frames in Mazzle's UI

Hello all, I have recently downloaded the new Mazzle's UI and I am now running into a situation. I like the UI but there are a few things I am trying to fine-tune. One being the unit frames. I like my target frames to be the same as my self frames so I go into /duf and select target and then hit the copy from self. Everything works fine except the 3d model. For some reason the 3d model is in the middle of my screen and I cant move it! Does anyone know how I can do this? On the self frame the model moves with the backdrop pedestal but it just doesnt do that with the target frame.

If anyone could help that would be great, as I have exhausted a few hours trying to do this.
07-05-07, 12:37 PM   #2
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I think the 3D model is coded into the mazzle UI, and not part of DUF, so I don't think you could move it without doing some recoding.

Sorry.

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
07-05-07, 01:00 PM   #3
Danse
A Defias Bandit
Well the weird thing is that the model still moves with all the other frames just not the target, so theres something allowing them to be moved

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Issue with customizing Discord Unit Frames in Mazzle's UI