11-17-09, 08:37 PM   #1
Alasteir
A Defias Bandit
Laymacro Issues

According to the LayMacro addon page, it works with 3.2 and I installed it perfectly. Put it in the correct folders and everything. When I log in, it brings up a Lua Error, everytime I do a single action with the Macro menu, it brings up another page of Lua errors, and does not show the Macro Tooltip button like the addon should have added.

The lua errors are the same as the ones that people posted in the LayMacro Addon comments. Has anyone got this addon to work? If so, how?
11-17-09, 09:25 PM   #2
Alasteir
A Defias Bandit
Sorry for the double post. But now I noticed it says Version 1.2 when I log in of the Addon, Even though I downloaded and installed Version 1.4b.

Can anyone help me fix this?
11-17-09, 10:17 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Make sure that you have only one copy of WoW installed and that you are installing to the correct location. (Right-click the shortcut you use to launch WoW and see where it points to.)
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

11-17-09, 10:41 PM   #4
Alasteir
A Defias Bandit
It is in the right location, I placed it in the folder where all my other working addons are. When I first installed it, it put it in the wrong folder and the addon just did not show up at all. Then when I install it right, it shows up but doesn't work because of the Lua Errors.
11-17-09, 11:51 PM   #5
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Try completely deleting the folder and reinstalling again.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Laymacro Issues