10-18-11, 03:32 AM   #1
Yorgo23
A Kobold Labourer
InfoPanel Help

Just started using Nui, apologizing in advance if my thread is in the wrong place, this seemed like the right place to post but feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

I've tried getting rid of the second chat frame (Combat log) from the right side by adding Dual stats, stats and even tried infopanel Vuhdo (separate not all at once) and no matter what I cant seem to get rid of the combat log chat frame and have any of those addons work. And to answer a question that might popup, yes I am using Recount / omen and Vuhdo as well as those infopanel mods.

Also I was wondering if this mod has the ability to assign keybindings to an ability on your bars (for example how bartender can). If not can you suggest a mod to do this without having to download a bar replacement mod?

10-18-11, 04:08 AM   #2
whereswaldo
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Are you pressing the red button on the right side to switch between the panels (the one that says 'Combat' on it)?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

10-18-11, 04:45 AM   #3
yorgos23
A Kobold Labourer

Originally Posted by whereswaldo View Post
Are you pressing the red button on the right side to switch between the panels (the one that says 'Combat' on it)?
Originally yes I tried that and all I got was the chat frame and map flipping back and forth. I just did another fresh install of nui and the other add ons and it works now. Maybe I didn't install something properly the first time.

How about my question with the key bindings, can anyone help with that?

Edit: Nm found the feature.

Last edited by yorgos23 : 10-18-11 at 04:50 AM.

10-18-11, 06:13 AM   #4
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Also, sometimes the loading order in multiple addons mess up and the infopanel doesn't lock the panels in place. A reloading of the UI usually gets it back up and running.

I get it happening sometimes when I first log in but not consistent enough to track the precises cause down.

10-18-11, 06:57 AM   #5
whereswaldo
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

That usually on happens to me when I log out in the wrong place and find myself in-combat when I log back in.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Customization » nUI: Plugin Support » InfoPanel Help