12-04-07, 03:46 PM   #1
Daxxzod
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Premium Member
Thumbs up I wanted to thank some people

I want to thank a few people that have been extremely kind to me. They could have just blown me off or said they're too busy to talk to me. I honestly don't know where they find the time to even bother with me. I am a male with Klinefelter's syndrome. Only males can have this syndrome and is marked by 1 or more extra X chromosomes. I only have 1 extra (xxy) where a normal male would be (xy), females having (xx). Anyway, Klinefelter's has side effects besides having an extra x or more. I have a learning disability that makes me slow to learn. I've always had trouble in a classroom setting. This is not to say I am not intelligent. I still have a yearning to learn and I want to learn to code. I usually have to teach myself whatever it is I want to learn about. So far, the people I have talked to through PM's have been Maul, Cairenn and Ozymandius and they have been very kind to me and extremely helpful. I am starting out on the ground floor reading everything I can from sites like this and asking questions. Probably the reason I dont post pubically is because some people tend to be extremely hurtful or rude and I am overly sensitive (yet another side effect of Klinefelter's which has plagued me all my life) and get discouraged easily. But I just wanted to thank you guys all in one place in stead of pm'ing each one that thanx in advance for all the help you may give me and any headaches i cause from asking questions...
12-04-07, 08:54 PM   #2
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
You are quite welcome Daxxzod. I always have time for those that want to learn and are willing to try. I may not always be able to help with the actual teaching, but I can usually at least point people in the right direction to find the information they need/people who can help.
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » I wanted to thank some people