04-25-08, 02:11 AM   #1
Rigorous
Noggenfogger Anonymous

castsequence reset notification?

i'm looking for some way to (most preferably) send a message to MSBT or start a bar timer (less preferable) when my "/castsequence" is reset by the use of, at least, a time argument, or at best, any argument, for the reset modifier (i.e. "reset=30/combat/target").

or, more simply, is the information designating the reset of the castsequence available to the UI allowing a notification to be sent for any reset condition being met or is there any way to definitively determine that information indirectly?
"I guess I kinda lost control, because in the middle of the play I ran up and lit the evil puppet villain on fire. No, I didn't. Just kidding. I just said that to help illustrate one of the human emotions, which is freaking out. Another emotion is greed, as when you kill someone for money, or something like that. Another emotion is generosity, as when you pay someone double what he paid for his stupid puppet." - Jack Handy

Last edited by Rigorous : 04-25-08 at 02:26 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Stopwatch/Timer?