04-09-09, 07:50 AM   #21
Unbelievable
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

Thank you for continuing the development of Carbonite.

Personally, I find Blizzard's new development policy to be unconscionable and morally reprehensible. The new policy is also legally questionable in the EU (given the possible infringement of statutory rights), but that may well explain why Blizzard have not posted this new policy on their EU forums.

I hope aggregators such as WowI and Curse are beavering away, making "donate" buttons more obvious and file leeching utilities inoperable so that more people are made aware of donate options etc.

Last edited by Unbelievable : 04-09-09 at 09:21 AM.

04-10-09, 10:27 AM   #22
spiritfox
A Murloc Raider
Thanks guys for continuing with this project--it has certainly been a big help to me as I muddle my way along. Hopefully the benefits of Carbonite have been noticed by many over the past year and that those who love the addon will continue to support it through donations--I know I will. Keep up the good work!

04-10-09, 03:43 PM   #23
eqsanctum
The Great Equalizer

Premium Member
aight *rubs hands together* time to get the new UI thread going

04-11-09, 04:13 PM   #24
jack1963
Premium Member
Premium Member
I am glad to see Carbonite will continue to be supported. My play time is not what it was a year ago but having this addon makes the time i do spend playing so much easier.

Thanks guys.

current and future supporter

04-16-09, 08:00 AM   #25
deathforu
A Kobold Labourer
thanks for keeping this awsome mod alive

thank you guys for keeping carbonite alive. i will continue to support this awsome mod. i think that if you were ever to stop this mod cause of the dictator blizzard so would my subscription to their game.

04-17-09, 11:43 AM   #26
kiezkalle
A Defias Bandit
like the others said : Thx4 keeping this addon up !

04-19-09, 12:06 AM   #27
Silverloch
A Murloc Raider
Thanks

Glad to have a home here with you folks.

Keep up the great work, I shall keep up the whisper campaign and send more people your way!

04-19-09, 08:15 AM   #28
Starbuxx
A Defias Bandit
THanks for continuing the mod... since ive had it ive leveled 3 alts to 80.. made leveling super fast...Keep up the great work !

04-20-09, 02:19 PM   #29
Archangel_Mike
Prince of Provocation

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Thumbs up Very Pleased

Yet another kudos!

I'm very pleased to see you've continued working on the addon, despite Blizzard's display of power. I plan to continue my subscription through the donation process.

Cheers!

04-28-09, 12:01 PM   #30
Silverloch
A Murloc Raider
Recommendations

So many people use Carbonite now, I have insisted my entire guild install it.

I have recommended this addon to so many people I have lost count.

I was a subscriber under the old system. I would appreciate a communique or two from Carbonite that would help me to know former subscribers aren't being lost in the transition. I keep checking my junk folder making sure my spam filter hasn't diverted Carbonite emails to me. Notta.

Is there a way that those of us who have been supporters can skip the massive donation spam page on log in or down load.?
I am trying not to be offended, but is seems your system is not recognising me for my supporter status, why else would I have to be spammed?

Regards... and ty again for being there for us.

04-28-09, 06:44 PM   #31
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Silverloch View Post
I was a subscriber under the old system. I would appreciate a communique or two from Carbonite that would help me to know former subscribers aren't being lost in the transition. I keep checking my junk folder making sure my spam filter hasn't diverted Carbonite emails to me. Notta.
The only emails we ever sent were.
1. Automatic email when subscribed/extended
2. Automatic emails when subscription about to end
3. A reply to an email from someone

What email were you expecting?

Originally Posted by Silverloch View Post
Is there a way that those of us who have been supporters can skip the massive donation spam page on log in or down load.?
I am trying not to be offended, but is seems your system is not recognising me for my supporter status, why else would I have to be spammed?
Our website has some donation buttons on the download page. They are always shown.

Wowinterface has a single donation popup when you click download. Click the close button and it disappears. I don't know about login, since I am always logged in. I am sure Wowinterface will be improving the features of their website in the future.

05-02-09, 08:57 AM   #32
Eltweed
A Kobold Labourer

Thumbs up Thanks for continuing Carbonite development...

As a Cabonite user, I must say that I find it to be indepensable. I sincerely wish that donations provide greater income than did subscription. I look forward to your sucess and continued support.
--Eltweed - Onyxia / For the Horde!

10-14-10, 09:24 AM   #33
markhr
A Fallenroot Satyr
thanks for access

10-14-10, 08:51 PM   #34
dadcat04
A part-time thinker
Premium Member
Thank you for access. This addon on has made my WoW experience much more enjoyable.

10-19-10, 09:25 AM   #35
Kyriela
A Kobold Labourer

Thank You!

I just want to say thanks so much for doing what you do - Carbonite is the best and my gameplay wouldn't be nearly as fun without it. I'm glad to be able to support you guys now, and in the future - you are very appreciated!

10-23-10, 06:22 PM   #36
Whizzlee
A Murloc Raider
can't live without ya

Having been a user since the first Carbonite was available, I've become so dependent on this add on. I have problems playing when it doesn't work. I encourage all newbies to get Carbonite if for nothing other than the tracker abilities. Keep up the good work !!!

11-26-10, 01:34 AM   #37
fragbunny
A Kobold Labourer
Job Well Done

Thanks TONS for continuing my favorite mod.

Happy Holidays to all

11-26-10, 09:42 AM   #38
huntedknight
A Murloc Raider

Awsome Job guys once again

Happy Holidays to all

11-27-10, 06:07 PM   #39
hilltop67
A Murloc Raider

Thank You

After patch 4.01 I thought my world had virtually melted it wasn't until I logged onto carbonite's website and found that dev's were totally unaware of the issue if it wasn't for his son and for that your son is our hero... I donated again after a few years becouse I didn't realize how much of WOW isn't WOW without Carbonite great work on 4.01 getting us back up within hours and continuing to support while Cata is still days away (8 days I believe). Thank You and may all users someday contribute something as I have been with collecting information with all the new qwests and area's.

12-03-10, 02:14 PM   #40
metalmight
A Fallenroot Satyr
Thumbs up

I want to add my voice to all those who said it before me. Thank you for continuing work on Carbonite. I will donate occasionally as I am able.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Welcome!