Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
07-03-05, 09:46 PM   #27
Kaelten
Jack's raging bile duct

Featured
There isn't many littlejohn and Blizzard did put alot of faith in the community to come up with some awesome additions to the standard interface. They could have kept this strictly locked tight and we'd all be stuck with the basic interface from launch probably with less changes than there has been sof ar.

Bots can cause alot of problems, but I think that by removing certain abilities(ie tying tstuff to hardware events) then blizzard has taken alot of the ability for addons to be used in that fashion.

I think we could all name at least 10 things to ***** about the way that blizzard has done thing, but as someone who has played MMO's since UO, and MUDS before that I can honestly say that this is one of the most enjoyable games I've ever played. and the ability to make a mod and have thousands of other people enjoy it is incredible.

For me seeing someone say "great job man" is like getting a high, I enjoy it and making addons will keep in my wow much longer than my normal shelf life would allow.

Anyone that needs what they want
And doesn't want what they need
I want nothing to do with

WoWInterface » General Discussion » Chit-Chat » Movement mods will not work as of next patch.