10-17-08, 10:16 AM   #1
dgnht
A Kobold Labourer
Light headed

I tried to download what appeared to be the update for 3.0 but it does not work. My quest log is empty and I cant see my quests? Please help
10-18-08, 03:25 AM   #2
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You should read the readme file included with lightheaded and ensure you have installed it correctly.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
10-21-08, 03:34 PM   #3
Barmyclown
A Kobold Labourer
I`m having the similar problem on both my computers. I get the lightheaded interface on the Quest Display. But none of the information about the quest. I have read the readme and installed it as it says. The older version of lightheaded works on both computers, even after it was moved out of the interface folder then back in after the new version failed to work. I put the Lightheaded folder, and the lightheaded a-e folders, into the Program files/Wow/interface/addons. I have even tried without the lightheaded a-e with the same problem. A friend has installed it on his pc as I did and it works fine, but he is having problems with other addons.
10-21-08, 03:49 PM   #4
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
You just have to do basic troubleshooting steps and report back here:

1. Are all the addons displayed in the addon selection screen? Their color doesn't matter, just they should not read out of date and should all be listed there.

2. When you run /lh debug do you get any error messages when trying to change quests?

3. When you disable all addons except LightHeaded and its data addons, does it work?

I just need.. more information. This addon works for plenty of people, so there has to be some conflict somewhere.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."
10-24-08, 12:03 AM   #5
seebs
Premium Member
Premium Member
I had something I thought was this.

Actually, it's that months ago I'd set LH to single-page mode, and somehow during a recent update it got unset, or WoW forgot about it.

So there were multiple pages, but no "content" on the first page.

"/lh page" and it was all well.
09-12-09, 02:39 AM   #6
Ihranune
A Kobold Labourer
Light Headed does not change quests

Good morning,

I do not know if this has already been addressed in this forum but I have been having a problem with Light Headed for several days. When I click on a quest in my quest panel; I am using Quest Guru as a panel replacement, Light Headed does not change to the quest I clicked on (it is stuck on The Valiant's Charge). If I type the name of the quest I am interested in or working on into the Light Headed search bar then the correct quest appears and I can browse the information.

This is only an annoyance but if there is a way to get Light Headed unstuck and working with mouse clicks again I will greatly appreciate the help.

Many thanks!
09-12-09, 03:06 AM   #7
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
This is not an issue with LightHeaded, but an issue with QuestGuru. I suggest you contact that author. You can verify this by disabling QuestGuru and launching LightHeaded alongside the default quest log.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Cladhaire's Mods » Light headed