09-26-09, 07:52 PM   #1
cokedrivers
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Requesting Help

Ok if anyone out there can give me a hand that would be great, i was trying to convert Xrystal's MagePorts into a Paladin one called PallyBuff but it did not look right to me and some things didn't work out correctly.

SO!! I was thinking about trying to make a AutoBar infoPanel this would do several things:

1st - Add food, mounts, hearth, buffs, and potions to one panel.

2nd - Would be able to be used by ever class so not just a class spacific Panel.

3rd - While we wait for nUI 6.0 to come out this will give people that have never used AutoBar a chance to see why some of it options and functions will be added to nUI 6.0 per post http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=21240.

So here it is, I have been looking threw the current infoPanel projects and none of them have anything to really do with bar addons. So i'm kinda at a loss. As I have mentioned before in other posts i am not a programer nor do i know how to code, my last attempt was pretty much change text/copy-paste.

I think i might almost have it, i get a AutoBar Panel to show up just nothing in it, its blank ive tried several things but as stated above im sure my things are wrong .

So attached below is what i have, if someone could maybe take it and make it work or start from scratch and make a AutoBar Panel that would be great also.

Thanks for checking this out.

Coke
Attached Files
File Type: zip nUI_InfoPanel_AutoBar.zip (2.0 KB, 767 views)

09-27-09, 10:27 PM   #2
cokedrivers

OK well seems noone will post to this topic so if you like delete it and ill just wait for 6.0

Thank You for Your Time...

Coke

09-28-09, 12:10 AM   #3
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
Rofl, I've not even played wow this weekend Just because no one replied straight away it could mean, 1 they honestly haven't seen it ( those that would reply that is ), 2 they are investigating before replying ( I do that myself ) or 3 .. they have no input either way to offer a reply.

Personally I don't use autobar as the nUI bars are perfectly fine for me

I was thinking of a general all in one buff panel ( as in just for buff spells ) but its just getting the time to look into it. And as several posts of mine show, I am not one to hog every request for a plugin

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

09-28-09, 12:30 AM   #4
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

If I'm not mistaken, I believe Scott has it on his ToDo list to add a feature similar to Autobar. I just don't know if that will be implemented in 6.0 or not.

09-28-09, 09:32 AM   #5
cokedrivers

I am sorry to sound disappointed, i guess im just one of those people that hate to wait .

Scott nUI is the best UI i have seen and will stay with it till the end, every time i get in a group i ask if they use a custom UI and if they say yes i say check out nUI.

Xrystal, I thank you for all the help and guidence you have shown me with codeing and trying to do these addons, as stated above i think im to inpatient for the coding thing. I get started on something and its like I want it NOW! but as i can see and completely understand it takes time and patients to code and create these things and my hat is off to all programmers and coders out there.

Thanks again and sorry for acting like a spoiled child.

Coke

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Customization » nUI: Plugin Support » Requesting Help