01-28-12, 09:23 PM   #1
Shammytime
A Kobold Labourer
Raid Social - # of each class in raid missing

I use ElvUi as well as Carbonite. Carbonite handles my social tab which includes the raid window. However, I am unable to figure out how to get the tab on right side of raid window to show how many of each class is in the raid. Am I missing something? I apologize if this was covered in forums somewhere, but I did my best to try to find before posting. Thanks!

01-30-12, 12:02 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Shammytime View Post
I use ElvUi as well as Carbonite. Carbonite handles my social tab which includes the raid window. However, I am unable to figure out how to get the tab on right side of raid window to show how many of each class is in the raid. Am I missing something? I apologize if this was covered in forums somewhere, but I did my best to try to find before posting. Thanks!
The Carbonite social window uses the Blizzard social window for everything except "Pals" and "Punks". As far as I know Carbonite makes no modifications to Blizzards social window. Perhaps there is another addon that gives the Blizzard "Raid" tab that functionality? I don't know since I don't do raids.

Carbonite <----- GitHub main module (Maps ONLY) download link. The other modules are also available on GitHub.
Carbonite-CLASSIC<----- GitHub link to Carbonite Classic. Thanks to ircdirk for this!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Raid Social - # of each class in raid missing