10-01-07, 07:18 PM   #1
AvarVren
A Murloc Raider
AV BattleGround Timers

I cant seem to move the AV battleground Capt Timers. They are in the middle of my screen offset a little to the right. I would like to move them against the side of the screen. Anyone know how to do this. Its about the only thing I havent figured out to move.

2nd Question: What is rock configuration. Is this new with WoW or is it part of Mazzle now?
10-01-07, 08:00 PM   #2
Killien Marxs
A Cyclonian
Rock is new for Fubar.

The timers depend on which set up you are using either Deadly Boss Mods or Recap.
10-02-07, 06:47 AM   #3
meio
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Killien was right about Rock. It is a framework that the author of FuBar, Cartographer and a few other mods rewrote their addons for rather than the Ace2 framework. Here is the forum on WowAce.com for the Rock framework if you're interested in learning more about it.

He was wrong though about the battleground timers. Recap is just a damage meters addon. And Deadly Boss Mods is an addon to give Boss warnings and timers for raid instances. It is very similar to BigWigs, however, I prefer to use BigWigs because you can then use LittleWigs for boss warnings and timers in normal 5man instances rather than just raids.

The addon for battleground timers is Capping. I can't remember the exact command off the top of my head, but either "/capping" or "/capping unlock" should give you a handle at the top of the timers bar that you can drag the bars around.
10-02-07, 07:08 AM   #4
Killien Marxs
A Cyclonian
Ah yes I did get Capping and Recap confused, but DBM does also deal with BG's.

I found this out when I installed both capping and DBM and had two sets of timers up in Arathi Basin.

http://www.deadlybossmods.com/screens.php

Lower Left picture shows DBM in EoTS, and upper right shows the options for BG's.

I apologize for the mix up with Capping/Recap.....
10-02-07, 07:50 AM   #5
meio
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
That's cool. I was unaware that DBM did bg timers too. I think that I will still continue to use Capping and BigWigs/LittleWigs for the 5man timers, but disabling Capping and using DBM would be a nice option for those that don't want to use BigWigs.
10-02-07, 08:43 AM   #6
smudlax
A Murloc Raider
When we are discussing BGs, I recently had the BG result frame moved upwards so now i dont see half of it. The problem is I cant drag it back to screen, as the header is off-screen. Tried /mf reset, didnt work for this frame. Any ideas how reset position of the BG results screen or what addon is making it movable?

Thanks in advance.
10-02-07, 10:27 AM   #7
Mortlach
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
Window placement

Today's update has some fixes for window placement.

Try and see - also consider that certain saved variables could be snarked and setting the window's origin offscreen. I hate sugggesting a WTF backup and test procedure, but that's always a reasonable course-of-nearly-last-resort for savedvar issues.

--Mort

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » AV BattleGround Timers