11-28-14, 12:58 PM   #1
MrMoeJoe
A Defias Bandit
Post Looking for an addon that displays a groups spells in icons?

Hello,

Looking for an addon that could display a groups attacks/spells maybe in icon form so you can see their rotations and what attack/spell they just fired off?

Thanks,
MJ
11-29-14, 12:13 AM   #2
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I don't know of any existing addons that do that (and I'm not really sure why you'd want to, other than to be annoying and harrass people about their rotations) but it wouldn't be difficult to write. I don't have time to do it, though.
11-29-14, 02:42 AM   #3
semlar
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Good luck searching for it, but there's an addon called TrufiGCD that does this.
11-29-14, 01:26 PM   #4
MrMoeJoe
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Phanx View Post
I don't know of any existing addons that do that (and I'm not really sure why you'd want to, other than to be annoying and harrass people about their rotations) but it wouldn't be difficult to write. I don't have time to do it, though.
No no no Sir, I would never harass anybody. I didn't want to bring it up but it's for dual-boxing so I can see that my second character is doing exactly what the first one is doing. On an unrelated note, love your avatar.

Originally Posted by semlar View Post
Good luck searching for it, but there's an addon called TrufiGCD that does this.
What can I say... if I was your Professor at Uni I would give you at least an A+. Thanks semlar!

P.S. Thanks to you both for creating addons and sharing them with the WoW community for us who have no clue how to even begin to create one!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Looking for an addon that displays a groups spells in icons?