07-08-07, 07:26 PM   #1
waterpower
A Kobold Labourer
Help please!

Do anyone know which UI it is on the following link:http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/8771/popuiqf5.jpg
07-08-07, 08:31 PM   #2
malcite
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
the bar at the top is Fubar as for the chat, the character frame (and target) i don't know but i'd like to know. also that spell counter thingy at the top right corner.
07-08-07, 09:00 PM   #3
Dez
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Thumbs up

it looks like it's either ag_UnitFrames or Pitbull for the unit frames, pretty sure it's ag_Unitframes though.
the bottom panel is eePanels i can see from the fubar plugin.
the party/raid frames in the bottom right is Grid, and the buff's frame at the top right is ElkBuffBars which is also on the fubar.
other addons are Fubar
Bartender3 - the action bar mod
SWStats - the damage meter
and either RicoMiniMap or SimpleMinimap
Sct - the scrolling combat text
Prat - the chat mod
and possibly TinyTip for the tooltip mod
they have a bunch of others too, like oRA2, DeuceCommander, BigWigs, ClosetGnome, and DrDamage that i can see on the fubar, but thats about it.

hope this helps

Last edited by Dez : 07-08-07 at 09:08 PM.
07-08-07, 09:05 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Not sure if it's a ui compilation, but the image name is PopUI... But I couldn't find a compilation by that name, only random mentions of it on Curse and Cosmos from over a year ago.

But I can tell you what most of the addons are in that screenshot. eePanels for the top and bottom black areas. Bartender3 for the bars. PitBull for the unitframes and Grid for the raid frames in the lower right. ElkBuffBars in the upper right. FuBar along the top with durabilityfu, clockfu, and performancefu.Chat mod and map mod could be a number of things. The bars on the right side of the screen might be from BigWigs - not sure. And it looks like it could be sct for the combat text. I can't see the icons on the mini map well enough to tell you what mods those are.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Help please!