11-15-05, 02:57 PM   #1
thedeceived
A Kobold Labourer
Newbie to the forums

First of all, real sorry if i have got the wrong are within the forums to post this, but I have been playing WoW for about a month now and I am getting increasingly annoyed with the standard GUI. So I have looked for custom GUIs online, but to no avail. Basically I am an Orc Shaman and was wondering what interface you guys would recommend for me (if there are any out there that I can download with simple instructions, mainly because I am a C++ programmer and I can't be bothered learning XML or LUA ). Ideally I want lots and lots of buttons for as many spells as I can fit on the screen without comprimising my gameplay.

Any help on the subject would be highly appreciated!! Apologies again if I've chosen the wrong area to post this is in
11-15-05, 03:26 PM   #2
noraj
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Discord action buttons gives you lots of buttons....but you have to take some time to learn how to configure it
11-15-05, 03:31 PM   #3
Cairenn
Credendo Vides

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Start here. Particularly Section 3. For a newbie to UIs, I usually recommend a compilation or suite. As you become more confident, consider moving to stand-alones and create your own "compilation" of mods that work for you. Be sure to check out our Featured Projects, both Gyspy and CTMod are good base suites.
FaceBook Profile, Page, Group
Avatar Image by RaffaeleMarinetti

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Newbie to the forums