10-13-10, 10:53 PM   #21
PuhPuhPally
A Defias Bandit
Thank you ChaosInc for all the help! =)

10-13-10, 11:10 PM   #22
DJ Particle
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Originally Posted by ChaosInc View Post
Can we let this die now, especially with the "rumor" of confirmation of Carb in Cata? Thanks.
Rumor is now fact:
http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...1&postcount=11

10-13-10, 11:48 PM   #23
Oyjord
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I'm trying to find a replacement for the importation of all the herbalism nodes. I tried Gatherer, but it seems to just recall the ones I've found, and I can't find an "import" feature to show where all the known nodes are.

Any tips? Thanks!

10-14-10, 01:31 AM   #24
schizophrena
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Not that I really need it or am looking specifically for this feature (since I will be waiting for Carb to come back) but is there a replacement for:

Battleground Map - quick clicking and call outs (you can shift click on the location in Carb and it'll announce to the BG incomings, etc.)

The other great thing about this list... You really get to see how many mods out there are now replaced by one small footprint mod.

10-14-10, 06:49 AM   #25
Sythalin
Curse staff

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by DJ Particle View Post
Nice. Good to hear. Now things may settle down a bit and people can wipe their tears.

10-15-10, 12:37 PM   #26
Malnayil
A Defias Bandit
Cool

Originally Posted by ChaosInc View Post
There you have it. Replacements for Carbonite functions. Now everyone who had the "OH YEAH????" replies may now apologize to me and the others and tell us how your foot tastes.
Wow chaos, not sure what the forums would do without peeps like you. I very rarely have to make a post on the forums, cause you always say everything im thinking and put it in a nice [if not twisted ] package.

Welcome back carbonite, glad to see your not gone.
to the rest of u slackers... have a nice day

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Carbonite replacement addons thread