10-16-10, 12:50 PM   #1
Ocean
Premium Member

Premium Member
Heroic Dungeon Flag?

I was using Chinchilla mini map previously. When I moved from the dead QuestHelper to Carbonite with the 4.01 patch, I saw I could replace the minimap with Carbonite... so I got rid of Chinchilla. But now, when I'm in a dungeon, there is no little flag or anything on the Carbonite map to tell me I'm in a heroic. I sometimes let friends pull me into their queue/group so I can help them get gear, so I do occasionally end up in a non heroic. Is there a config setting I'm missing, or is there another addon that can tell me if I'm in a heroic version of a dungeon or not? I liked the little flag I saw in Chinchilla.

10-17-10, 03:48 AM   #2
love4stupidppl
A Black Drake

Look at the purple portal on the entrance... if there's a skull, its heroic.

10-18-10, 11:35 PM   #3
Ocean
Premium Member

Premium Member

Does that actually work from the inside? I've never looked before.

10-19-10, 12:10 AM   #4
thafuture
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
here's how I know when I'm in a heroic..... if I can't que for heroics in dungeon finder then I'm not in a heroic... if I can que for heroics then I'm in a heroic

10-19-10, 05:44 AM   #5
Sesshi
A Murloc Raider

I personally think it would be a nice addition to Carb to have the Heroic flag integrated into it. But I'd like to personally see dungeon/raid maps integrated in more than the Heroic flag if you ask me. Lol.
To spare the sands, the seas, the skies
I offer thee this silent sacrifice" ~ LOVELESS Act V

10-19-10, 04:43 PM   #6
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Sesshi View Post
But I'd like to personally see dungeon/raid maps integrated in more than the Heroic flag if you ask me. Lol.
It shows instances maps for all the instances that Blizzard has made art for, which I think are just all the WotLK instances.

You have to zoom in close on the Carb map where the instance entry is located when in the instance or middle click the map. You can also right click the instance icon and select "Toggle Instance Map" when not in the instance to make it appear, then zoom in because they are small!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Heroic Dungeon Flag?