01-16-12, 06:29 PM   #1
Taet
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
oUF Target HP bar in Player def.

Plz exist any chance put Target HP bar in Player bar?

This is me curently UI:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...712011016.jpg/

And i need this change:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...712011314.jpg/
01-16-12, 07:50 PM   #2
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You can do pretty much anything you want with oUF, but you will probably have to either edit an existing layout, or write your own layout. The core oUF addon does not do anything on its own. How the frames look and act is totally controlled by the layout.

If you want anything more specific, you will need to (1) post the name of the layout you are using, and a link to its download page, and/or (2) the relevant code you need help changing.
01-17-12, 01:35 AM   #3
Taet
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Tnx for reply, and here is code if anything try help me.

Me idea is: i dont need 2 separate bars, one for player and second for target. All in one . I play wow with hunter (main) need see only big focus and 2 small HP bars for HP. Ideal if in focus bar is me cast bar.

Sry me eng., and tnx all if try help me.
01-17-12, 04:16 AM   #4
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I don't have time to read through the code right now, but you'll still need to spawn a separate frame for each unit (player and target), each with the elements you want (health bar for target, health bar and power bar for player), and position the target frame so it appears to be part of the player frame.

You can't reliably resize the player frame itself (when you have or don't have a target) but you can make the background extend beyond the bottom of the frame, place the target frame over the "extra" background, and then resize the player frame's health bar only to cover it up when you don't have a target.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » oUF (Otravi Unit Frames) » oUF Target HP bar in Player def.