09-18-10, 08:40 AM   #1
Foregone
A Defias Bandit
Unhappy Buff TT + Errors = not good

first at all the screenshot

no complaining about my interface pls it isn't completed yet ... my first try

as you ma see, i've got 2 problems with this addon.

the first thing is, that i dont get any aura tooltips when hovering my mouse over the targets buffs... i tryed everything, but didn't figure it out

when i'm pulling the buff frames out of the target frame (that whole grey thingy) i can see them...

the second problem i'm having is, that EVERY time i am reloading, relogging oder reopen any windows the annoying errors (ex. "Could not open window..." [see chat frame]) ..and ... these windows doesn't exist anymore ... are there any possibilities to get rid of them?

actually i'd like to have some chat tabs for /5, /6, or something ... is it possible to show them?

sorry for my bad english :X ...

would be nice if there's some1 who could help me out
09-18-10, 10:24 AM   #2
Cidan
A Cliff Giant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I'll have to look into the first problem you're having. The second problem can be fixed by editing your current desktop, and deleting the windows from the desktop entry. Edit foregone_wrathbringer and you'll see the old windows listed there. Disable/delete them, and you'll remove the error. xD
09-18-10, 11:54 AM   #3
Foregone
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Cidan View Post
Edit foregone_wrathbringer and you'll see the old windows listed there. Disable/delete them, and you'll remove the error. xD

yeah thanks

didn't even thought about that
09-18-10, 01:06 PM   #4
Cripsii
A Black Drake
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
for you first Problem:

I think your problem come from framelevel Offset of the Owner for your "Aura Icon" feature.

Try to make au subframe with framelevel Offset at 5, uncheck "frame type, no button skin, no tt on mouseover /no drop on click" on "Frame or button type" section in your Aura icon feature.
Set the Owner of your aura icon feature to the new subframe (with framelevel offset at 5)
Choose a valid button skin and save.

After test your Aura Icon must be Owned by a subframe with superior FrameLevel Offset of all subframe.

I hope to have you helped
09-18-10, 01:22 PM   #5
Foregone
A Defias Bandit
in every goddamn frame i've used the offset for the frames ...

and at the frames in which i have the most use for it ... i simply forgot it

damn myself :< .... thank you cripsii

actually - there's been a subframe with everything i need ... the only thing i forgot was to set a "0" to a "5"

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » OpenRDX » OpenRDX Community » OpenRDX: Community Chat » Buff TT + Errors = not good