06-25-09, 08:41 AM   #1
Spahut
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Doesn't work on PTR

More than a heads up than a bug report since it works on live - but on PTR it just doesn't come up with a map or anything... (I hope blizzard hasn't started blocking you)

06-29-09, 03:12 AM   #2
gyunter
A Defias Bandit
I confirm it.

06-29-09, 11:37 AM   #3
Bluspacecow
Giver of walls of text :)

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Anything in baddaddons.wcf in the PTR folder ? It's in one of those folders in it.
tuba_man on Apple test labs : "I imagine a brushed-aluminum room with a floor made of keyboards, each one plugged into a different test box somewhere. Someone is tasked with tossing a box full of cats (all wearing turtlenecks) into this room. If none of the systems catch fire within 30 minutes, testing is complete. Someone else must remove the cats. All have iPods." (http://community.livejournal.com/tec...t/2018070.html)

06-29-09, 11:45 AM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
I'm guessing that it has to do with the changes the Blizzard made regarding the map, adding things to the map, and some other changes. If you have lua errors turned on, you should get errors. Are you?
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

07-02-09, 08:09 PM   #5
Spahut
A Cobalt Mageweaver
Oh 13 pages of it *g*

though one thing which springs into vision is "ttempt to index local 'map' (a nil value)"

Blizzard added a new zone in northrend, perhaps that has something to do with it.

07-18-09, 10:22 PM   #6
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
We currently have Carbonite working without errors on the PTR after making the changes described below. I also have the new Blizzard quest locations showing on the maximized Carb map, but will probably scrap the current method and rewrite it, since I am not thrilled with it.

All changes were made to be backwards compatible with the current version of WoW, so 3.14 will be made as a general release probably within the next week, pending a few more changes and testing.

Changes: 3.14

Fixed map zone selection staying disabled when Esc key used to close a menu.

Changes for Patch 3.2:

Added support for Hrothgar's Landing zone.
Added support for Isle of Conquest zone.

Fixed error from rename of GetDifficultyColor.
Fixed error from missing function UnitIsPlusMob.
Fixed Blizzard quest log detail frame sometimes showing.
Fixed Info window BG cancel time always showing 0.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Doesn't work on PTR