05-22-11, 09:29 AM   #1
thornee
A Kobold Labourer
Mono UI, Grid trouble.

Hey out there, i got a trouble with my UI : Mono UI.
And i hope theres someone here whos able to assist me.

simple: i just downloaded grid because i want to use it in raids on my healer alt. BUT. i installed grid and saw that mono ui always had something with grid. (not talking about the oUF under middle actionbars)

http://imageshack.us/f/593/wowscrnshot052211170931.jpg/

at the right actionbars close to the radar you see some kind of grid.
So, my question is if i am able to use and configure that grid. else im gonna have to grids up.. (3 with the one in the middle)

please help me.
05-22-11, 05:19 PM   #2
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I don't really understand your question. I only see one set of raid frames in your screenshot (above and to the left of your minimap) and it doesn't look like Grid unless you've already spent a lot of time configuring Grid to look exactly like the oUF-based unit frames built into Mono UI.

If you're asking how you can disable some of the unit frames in Mono UI, then you should probably ask your question on the Mono UI page... but on the Mono UI page it says quite clearly:

Most add-ons are configured through editing lua files and do not have any GUI.
If you don't want to learn HOW TO modify those files - don't use this UI.
... which, coupled with the fact that none of the slash commands listed there have anything to do with disabling unit frames, leads me to believe that you would need to modify the oUF layout in Mono UI in order to remove its built in raid frames.
05-24-11, 11:40 AM   #3
Monolit
A Black Drake
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Phanx View Post
I don't really understand your question.
Neither do I.

There's some basic configuration available in cfg.lua files in most of the included add-ons, so if you want to disable built in raid frames you should open (with notepad/notepad++/SciTE/any other capable text editor) oUF_mono\cfg.lua
and read through comments to find the variable you need to change.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Mono UI, Grid trouble.