05-12-09, 11:37 AM   #1
aikichamg
A Kobold Labourer
Looking for a WoWequip replacement

Hello there.

Back in BC days there was this awesome in game CT_profile like addon named WoWEquip, id like to know if somebody has found a replacement for it. Im looking for an addon that lets me plan my future upgrades (with gems & enchants) as complete sets. The main idea would be saving a gear profile so i can answer quiestons like "If i get XXXX & YYYY droped, wich gems / enchants will i need to get/switch go keep my mage hit capped or my prot warrior def capped".

I know there are a lot of sites that let you have gear profiles, im looking for a in game one.

thanks
05-12-09, 11:48 AM   #2
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

WoWequip is still being worked on by Xinhuan, from the comments on the Curse page:http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a.../wowequip.aspx

Xinhuan said
Thursday, April 16, 2009 11:15:10 PM (4 weeks ago)

WoWEquip is about 90% done at this point, I'm looking to complete this within a week or two. Thank you.
I'm also waiting for the updated version to be released, was invaluable to me when I was gearing up for BC raids

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Looking for a WoWequip replacement