11-26-06, 04:26 PM   #61
lockness1
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Auralei
Lockness, just type in /calendar and it should come up for you.

That's it! Thanks sooo much. Sorry for all the questions.

11-26-06, 04:32 PM   #62
Lain
A Defias Bandit
Yeah, I just put the custom Druid Bar above my health bar so it shows only when shifted it looks like its part of the ui lol

and could you tell me why MozzFullMap won't work? and I also can't get coolDown to show up either.

Thanks for the help and awesome UI

P.S.

I also had to bind Attack to Ctrl-T because I couldn't start attacking while shifted without right clicking. Ctrl-T was bound to like toggle showing collisions or somesuch nonesence

Last edited by Lain : 11-26-06 at 04:35 PM.

11-26-06, 04:49 PM   #63
ShibbyShaman
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Anklebane
ShibbyShaman,

How did you fix the hunter problem .. I'm having it too
i dont know if u already fixed it but you have to type /dab then select bar 1 on the left side then on the right select bar control, and the first action that has a 1 by it (there are two) you click edit on that one, then a window will pop up on this window you select (on the first drop down menu below the whole thing on the right) for "choose condition" you select "Action Unusable" then more drop down menus will appear below that then on "action" you select "[1]Auto Shot" then another drop down menu will appear again for "choose response" you change that to "Change Page" Then it will ask you what page you put page "2" then click add condition at the bottom and then u have to delete the one u originally clicked to edit then move the new one you made above the other action that mazzle made by clicking the up arrow on the left of your created action. and that should make it change to you shooting skills when you can auto shoot and changes to melee when they get to close.

11-26-06, 04:50 PM   #64
Drdoctor
A Murloc Raider
Selfcasting

Whwn i click on a heal(flash Heal) it auto heals me how do i turn that off and on

11-26-06, 05:27 PM   #65
RhysBJ
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Drdoctor
Whwn i click on a heal(flash Heal) it auto heals me how do i turn that off and on
lol, I can't get it to auto heal...
Try in the Blizzard interface options, near the top right there is an Auto Self Cast option, try toggling it.

I just got chance to try out the UI a bit more, I even went raiding using it.
There are many features I like about it, especially the raid unit frames and tank targets unit frames. Also the map is brilliant!

I wasn't too sure about the button layouts to start with, but after getting used to them they are wonderful.

And finally, I love the artistic style of the HUD! It looks like someone has drawn it on my monitor with a crayon

You've done a great job.

Last edited by RhysBJ : 11-26-06 at 05:34 PM.

11-26-06, 05:28 PM   #66
iljott
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

Originally Posted by Lain
P.S.
I almost forgot.. MozzFullMap would be awesome.. I can't seem to get it to work =/
You have to open the normal world map (I suggest using a keybinding (press Esc, click Keybindings) such as "," which is right next to the "m" key), and check the box where it says something like "Show unknown parts" or "Reveal map" or whatever - I can't remember the correct wording but you should get the gist

Last edited by iljott : 11-26-06 at 05:34 PM.

11-26-06, 05:47 PM   #67
braninho
A Murloc Raider
Sorry maybe stupid q couldnīt find it if I wanīt bigger icons and so on how do i do it i play in 1024* bla bla

appriciate any help

11-26-06, 06:02 PM   #68
lockness1
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by braninho
Sorry maybe stupid q couldnīt find it if I wanīt bigger icons and so on how do i do it i play in 1024* bla bla

appriciate any help

Not exactly sure, but look at the Discord action bars option for that..

11-26-06, 06:06 PM   #69
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
i dont know if u already fixed it but you have to type /dab then select bar 1 on the left side then on the right select bar control, and the first action that has a 1 by it (there are two) you click edit on that one, then a window will pop up on this window you select (on the first drop down menu below the whole thing on the right) for "choose condition" you select "Action Unusable" then more drop down menus will appear below that then on "action" you select "[1]Auto Shot" then another drop down menu will appear again for "choose response" you change that to "Change Page" Then it will ask you what page you put page "2" then click add condition at the bottom and then u have to delete the one u originally clicked to edit then move the new one you made above the other action that mazzle made by clicking the up arrow on the left of your created action. and that should make it change to you shooting skills when you can auto shoot and changes to melee when they get to close.
That's the way it used to work. It was changed so that if you are out of range completely, it will stay on the ranged bar. Before it would switch to melee. If you're below level 6 or 8 or something and don't have wing clip, it won't work right though. I should make a faq entry for that.

You can also just delete all the conditions and manually change pages with key bindings or your mouse wheel.

11-26-06, 06:09 PM   #70
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Drdoctor
You have to either turn off Blizzard's self-casting, which the Mazzifier should have already turned off, and/or turn off the default target for that bar in DAB. Open DAB, select the bar, select advanced configs, and change default target to none.

I should make a faq entry for that too.

11-26-06, 06:12 PM   #71
braninho
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by lockness1
Not exactly sure, but look at the Discord action bars option for that..

where is it where can i find it will i mess up the placements then what should i change?

11-26-06, 06:14 PM   #72
lockness1
A Murloc Raider
Major issue

Still having the rearranging problem.. I really like this UI, but HATE that I have to re-mazzify each time I log in, die, or zone in/out of an instance. Is there any way to save my settings and remedy this issue? Has anyone else experienced this??

edit.. Might be because I've been on ONE of my chars not all of them!!! lemme try b4 I cry more.

Last edited by lockness1 : 11-26-06 at 06:17 PM.

11-26-06, 06:16 PM   #73
lockness1
A Murloc Raider
where is it where can i find it will i mess up the placements then what should i change?

Click the button for options. There's a huge list and find the one for Discord. Sorry it's not too specific.

11-26-06, 06:21 PM   #74
braninho
A Murloc Raider
Click the button for options. There's a huge list and find the one for Discord. Sorry it's not too specific.
really sorry but canīt even find menu is it possible to make ui larger?

11-26-06, 06:23 PM   #75
jayvee
A Kobold Labourer
Question Mazzlegasm

Best UI package I have ever used

Just one thing that is going to stop me using all these wonderful features is the "Mazzlegasm" yell. I really cant have my characters yelling that every time I change the config

Please advise how I can stop this or even just change it to a ./say

11-26-06, 06:26 PM   #76
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Still having the rearranging problem.. I really like this UI, but HATE that I have to re-mazzify each time I log in, die, or zone in/out of an instance. Is there any way to save my settings and remedy this issue? Has anyone else experienced this??

edit.. Might be because I've been on ONE of my chars not all of them!!! lemme try b4 I cry more.
I have no idea what you're talking about. There is no reason you should have to remazzify anything in those cases. If you cannot explain your problem more clearly, I cannot help you.

Same thing to you, braninho. I have no idea what you're talking about. You'll have to be a lot clearer and more precise in your descriptions of what is happening and what you're trying to do. If you're question is only a sentence, you're probably not doing that.

There is no mechanism to tone down Mazzlegasms yet.

Last edited by Mazzlefizz : 11-26-06 at 06:30 PM.

11-26-06, 06:30 PM   #77
braninho
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
I have no idea what you're talking about. There is no reason you should have to remazzify anything in those cases. If you cannot explain your problem more clearly, I cannot help you.

can u plz help how do I change size searched everywhere and how to i open world map?

11-26-06, 06:42 PM   #78
braninho
A Murloc Raider
I donīt wanīt to bother u all but is it possible to make ui bigger if yes how?

11-26-06, 06:46 PM   #79
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I donīt wanīt to bother u all but is it possible to make ui bigger if yes how?
I don't know exactly what you mean, but several varieties of that question are answered in the FAQ. Please quit posting it over and over.

11-26-06, 06:49 PM   #80
braninho
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
I don't know exactly what you mean, but several varieties of that question are answered in the FAQ. Please quit posting it over and over.
I wanīt the panel to be bigger i looked in the faq but itīs empty and i searched the whole forum

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » MazzleUI