03-07-08, 11:13 PM   #1
WeeBaby
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Looking for 2 mod names

I had a couple mods awhile ago and I can remember the names of them. The first one would show on my main map and minimap any guild mates that might be in the general vicinity. The other was a slick little mod that in my minimap if a herb or mining node came up it would tell me on mouse over what level herbalism/mining was needed to get it and color coded it in relation to my skill. I am not sure if either of these are even around anymore but I figured it wouldn't hurt to try

Thanks

03-08-08, 12:03 AM   #2
Gemini_II
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Used to be accomplished by a few different addons, and it still is. My suggestion is to try out Cartographer. It's got all that and then some. Gatherer is the old tracking one though.

03-08-08, 07:04 AM   #3
mulesh
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by WeeBaby View Post
I had a couple mods awhile ago and I can remember the names of them. The first one would show on my main map and minimap any guild mates that might be in the general vicinity. The other was a slick little mod that in my minimap if a herb or mining node came up it would tell me on mouse over what level herbalism/mining was needed to get it and color coded it in relation to my skill. I am not sure if either of these are even around anymore but I figured it wouldn't hurt to try

Thanks
First let me say to be able to see guild members on your maps, they must ALL (including yourself) be using the SAME guild position addon.

Cartagrapher will show guild positions on your main map (I cant recall if it shows on the minimap as well)

GuildMap will show guild positions on your main map and minimap (I cant find an official listing for it, but its hosted at wowace)

I also recall a recent addon (which I am unable to track down now) called GuildPositions. You might have better luck.

Now the gathering node tooltip. You want GatherSage. It will enhance the minimap node tooltip as well as the actual node tooltip in the game world. Its just one of those neat little addons that Bliz should have done themselves.

Last edited by mulesh : 03-08-08 at 08:54 AM.
03-08-08, 09:37 PM   #4
Gemini_II
A Molten Giant

Well if the OP goes with Cartographer then GatherSage isn't required, but otherwise all good suggestions.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Looking for 2 mod names