02-10-09, 05:15 PM   #1
nin
A Cobalt Mageweaver
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Lua code help on raid frames.

Hi, i hope ive ended up in the right place.. been browsing the web for 3 hours now without any bigger luck on finding any solutions. ;_;

Here goes..I got ouf grid like frames and what i want is to edit the way my raidframes spawn and sorts the groups.

I would very much want my frames to be horizontal and spawn from Top Left.

Example.

[Group1] Player 1,2,3,4,5
[Group2] Player 1,2,3,4,5
[Group3] Player 1,2,3,4,5
Etc... think you got my point.

My lua knowledge is very limited so hopefully i can get some help here.

Sorry about crappy english and if it's hard to understand what im after.

thanks for your time!

Sincerely

/nin
02-11-09, 05:00 AM   #2
Mokhtar
A Fallenroot Satyr
This may seem harsh but ouf is targetted at :
- Lua-litterate people who want a high perf unitframe that they can extensively tinker with in the config files
- Lua-illiterate people who want a high perf unitframe mod and are willing to use the already developped layouts by the former crowd without any modification
Basically what I'm trying to say is : if you cannot figure that out from the numerous example layouts, chances are people will not do it for you.
02-16-09, 08:23 AM   #3
sweede
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Mokhtar View Post
This may seem harsh but ouf is targetted at :
- Lua-litterate people who want a high perf unitframe that they can extensively tinker with in the config files
- Lua-illiterate people who want a high perf unitframe mod and are willing to use the already developped layouts by the former crowd without any modification
Basically what I'm trying to say is : if you cannot figure that out from the numerous example layouts, chances are people will not do it for you.

So has anyone found an example of a raid frame that grows horizontally left -> right) than verticly yet?

I went through every example on this site and none of them have raid frames growing left to right.

So, anyone care to help a fellow out ?

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » Lua/XML Help » Lua code help on raid frames.