02-01-09, 12:25 PM   #1
WernerCD
A Murloc Raider
Can't find addon

I'm lookin for an addon that I used to have and can't seem to find

basically what you would do... is turn it on... and it would proceed to activate stuff - Raid warnings, cd's, cast bars, raid bars, etc...

The addon was very useful for tweaking placement and getting the look and feel right. Reducing overlaps.

I can't for the world remember the name or think of a good description to look up the addon.

Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks.
Kriis
02-01-09, 12:31 PM   #2
Mera
Retired of WoW, In ESO :)

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
wasn't a unitframe mod ? Like xperl, pitbull ag_unitframe ? Quartz is more focused on Casting bars so nor a complete new ui like nui mazzleui but they are rather full new interface than a simple mod
Mera[xeh]? - La CroisadeEcarlate (wow)
02-01-09, 12:32 PM   #3
cloudwolf
A Black Drake
moveanything moves basically all default UI elements.
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...eAnything.html
02-01-09, 12:36 PM   #4
Mera
Retired of WoW, In ESO :)

Premium Member
there is also Fluidframes that is very good if thats just about frame moves , bind key & ready to go
02-01-09, 01:06 PM   #5
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

I know the mod the OP is looking for:

NShakeDown

However this mod is now quite old. Many of the mods that it would "activate" may not work with NSD since many of them have changed their config methods.
02-01-09, 02:14 PM   #6
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Lykofos View Post

NShakeDown

However this mod is now quite old. Many of the mods that it would "activate" may not work with NSD since many of them have changed their config methods.

I miss nshakedown as well, I used it for setting up and it was awesome for that. It was also quite annoying with the sounds and flashing, but you get used to it .
02-01-09, 03:22 PM   #7
WernerCD
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Lykofos View Post

NShakeDown

This is it... Yeah... I hadn't seen it in ages. I'll have to check it out and see if it still works.

Thanks everyone

Kriis
02-01-09, 03:24 PM   #8
WernerCD
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Yhor View Post
I miss nshakedown as well, I used it for setting up and it was awesome for that. It was also quite annoying with the sounds and flashing, but you get used to it .
Yeah... it could be as annoying as it needed to be to get 2-30 addons working together in a passable manner - and not finding out 3 minutes into a boss pull that everything is overlapping or something is unreachable.

If it's that far out of the game, I might have to actually learn LUA to get it working again.
02-03-09, 11:03 AM   #9
Mokhtar
A Fallenroot Satyr
The basic problem was that NShakeDown had to hook into every addon out there to include its configuration mode. Which means every time an addon changed it had to be updated in NShakeDown... I think the addon author pretty much stopped because of the amount of update he had to do to keep the addon working.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Can't find addon