01-28-11, 09:46 PM   #1
Duchess
An Aku'mai Servant
Herb question

Sorry guess I posted in the wrong place. I needed to know how to get the smaller map back and have it show herb locations as before.

Last edited by Duchess : 01-29-11 at 08:48 AM.

01-29-11, 10:25 AM   #2
Haavok
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It should still be there. If you choose to combine it with the Carbonite map it is overlayed (cenetered on your character) and should display any nodes, tracking POI's, etc.

If you could provide a screenshot it should be pretty easy to work out what is going on.

01-29-11, 02:56 PM   #3
Duchess
An Aku'mai Servant

Not sure why the image isn't showing in my post, but here is the link to it:

There is not smaller square map inside the larger one on the upper right corner of my screen. Used to be one there and it had dots where the herbs were.

01-30-11, 10:32 AM   #4
Duchess
An Aku'mai Servant
Anyone help? If you look at the image you will see there is no smaller square within the larger square map on the right side of my screen. Please tell me how to get it back?

02-01-11, 08:43 AM   #5
Duchess
An Aku'mai Servant
OK you guys asked me to post an image and I did. Now you won't help? Please...I really would like to get this working again.

02-01-11, 01:08 PM   #6
Duchess
An Aku'mai Servant
Nevermind. I have removed the addon. If I cannot get it to work right and I cannot get any help from the "official" support site, I don't want it.

Thanks anyway...

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Herb question