01-11-08, 06:17 AM   #1
DDS
A Murloc Raider

Almost perfect

I have been modelling differnt ui's for some time, even using old things like dab and things.
Never felt I have made anything that been that nice and functional but now I’m getting close to something I’m happy with.
The problem is sins dab and thing is no more, I find it hard to do some things, maybe its only me that don’t know where to look.
one of the last modes I’m missing to complete my ui, is a mod that lets you set the portrait separate from health and man bar.

The second thing is, is there any add-on or ui mod that lets me change the mouse curser?

Please help an old timer that have a hard time keeping up.

Thanks
DDS

Last edited by DDS : 01-11-08 at 10:26 AM.
01-11-08, 10:24 AM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Here is the link to the current version of Discord mods: http://www.mldkp.net/downloads/discord/

Or you can use eePanels2 - the latest version can always be found at http://files.wowace.com (make sure to read the wiki on the wowace site)

Portrait is ZMobDB on this site.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

01-11-08, 02:21 PM   #3
WaldoJeffers
A Molten Giant

All Deuce UI offers a few different cursors. Download that, In the Interface folder there is a cursor folder, copy it and paste it in your interface folder. Or use All Deuce UI, it's a great UI!
01-13-08, 12:06 PM   #4
DDS
A Murloc Raider

Thumbs up Thanks

I wanted to thank both of you that you took your time helping me out,
everything works as i wanted it to do

i have one more question about mouse cursers. i'm looking for an addon or something that lets me take an tga file or something like that and use that as my curser + is it posible to change the other signs as well ( ? ! and so on)?

thanks again--->i will post a picture to show what you helped to create when i find a site to uplode my picture to.
01-13-08, 12:22 PM   #5
Sajomatic
Deuce Interfaces

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Qynova
All Deuce UI offers a few different cursors. Download that, In the Interface folder there is a cursor folder, copy it and paste it in your interface folder. Or use All Deuce UI, it's a great UI!

<3 you !
01-13-08, 04:48 PM   #6
DDS
A Murloc Raider

Thumbs up Thanks alot

here is an image of my new ui--->just to show what you helped me create

i also have to give credit Kasane, i used his warrior ui as a base for my creation and to all the other peeps that have made this posible

thanks everyone
01-13-08, 05:56 PM   #7
Malice.US
A Murloc Raider

That is absolutely amazing, I really like what you have done with it.

Two Thumbs-up!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Almost perfect