09-24-13, 10:46 AM   #1
undead_kim
A Defias Bandit
Carbonite and PetTracker

PetTracker's pet markers for the World Map don't work with Carbonite - I managed to make them show up by checking the Move Worldmap Data Into Maximized Map option in the Carbonite map options, but they appear in the wrong place, and if you move the map it gets worse.

When I open Blizzard's World Map, everything is in the wrong place, including my character arrow sometimes - this is really random, including where they move to. To be clear, it starts out correctly, but as soon as I mark the option and move a little it all goes wrong.

Carbonite also seems to be doubling the pet master markers on the map - Morulu has 2 markers right next to each other in Shattrath.

That said, I really love Carbonite and I'm very happy you took over and started updating again

09-25-13, 01:13 AM   #2
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Yes unfortunately currently the move world map data into carbonite doesn't seem to be working properly, I use pet tracker myself and saw the issue with it, i've toyed a couple times at fixing it, but have yet sat down to really work on it...

Hopefully soon

09-25-13, 09:10 AM   #3
undead_kim
A Defias Bandit
Ah, good to know. And what about the double pet master markers? That's not from PetTracker, just the regular map - on the Blizzard map it shows only one.

Thanks!

10-16-13, 02:07 PM   #4
ron2
A Kobold Labourer
When getting quest or ending quest there is always a short freeze if Carbonite and Pet Tracker addons are on. If one of them is off then it is ok.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Carbonite and PetTracker