01-17-10, 07:00 AM   #1
Nolife4life
A Murloc Raider
Awsome but...

I just setup this UI today and I am thrilled with it in all aspects save one. I use Omni CC to count down in my spells and this UI uses something different. Also the one that comes in the UI is off by several seconds. Example (I am a prot/ret pally) I use judge wisdom, then consecrate then crusader strike, then Devine Storm then i usually repeat that rotation. With talent points my judge CD is reduced by 2 secs and with Omni CC it counts correctly but with the UI mod it will be off by 2-4 secs on every spell after a 5 min fight on a training dummy. I have tried disableing Omni CC but it does not change anything timer is still off. Any way you could tell me how to update or disable the UI counter? Any help will be great. Thanks.

01-17-10, 07:08 AM   #2
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Ah, this is a common query. The cooldowns aren't actually incorrect but the counters on the buttons are also denoting the length of time left on a debuff on your current target.

Okay, this post is one I replied to in this regards a while back and includes a link to the original post explaining the counting system.

I used to use OmniCC and InlineAuras myself and Scott kindly introduced the option once I explained how they worked.

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...light=cooldown

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

01-17-10, 07:15 AM   #3
Xrystal
nUI Maintainer

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Take a quick look at these and see if the numbers you are seeing for the spells you are using are the ones for Duration and not Cooldown. If so, my reply would be the explanation. Read the link I posted and check the colors of the counters and see if that is what is happening. The good news is that you can disable some of these values using the nUI slash commands. Which are listed in that post I linked.

Judgement of Wisdom
Attacks and spells used against you have a chance of restoring some of the attacker's mana.
Duration: 20 seconds
Cooldown : 10 seconds

Consecration
Instant cast
Self range
22% of base mana
Consecrates the land beneath the Paladin, doing [8 * (X + 0.04 * SPH + 0.04 * AP)] Holy damage over 8 sec to enemies who enter the area.
Duration : 8 seconds
Cooldown : 8 seconds

Crusader Strike
Instant cast
Melee range
5% of base Mana
An instant strike that causes 75% weapon damage.
Duration : N/A
Cooldown : 4 seconds

Divine Storm
Instant cast
5 yd range
12% of base mana
An instant weapon attack that causes damage to up to 4 enemies within 8 yards. The divine storm heals up to 3 party or raid members for 25% of the damage caused.
Duration : N/A unless Righteous Vengence Talent 8 second duration tags onto this spell
Cooldown : 10 seconds

Characters:
Gwynedda - 70 - Demon Warlock
Galaviel - 65 - Resto Druid
Gamaliel - 61 - Disc Priest
Gwynytha - 60 - Survival Hunter
Lienae - 60 - Resto Shaman
Plus several others below level 60

Info Panel IDs : http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...818#post136818

01-22-10, 12:03 AM   #4
Nolife4life
A Murloc Raider
Thanks.

That took care of it, tyvm.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Customization » nUI: Plugin Support » Awsome but...