10-21-10, 05:12 AM   #1
tranthias
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
How Do I resize quest watch list

Every since I /carb resetwin, my quest watch list on screen sizes the way it wants. I use to be able to size the box where it shows what quests I'm on. I'm no longer able to extend the lenght, shortening the width.

Also there is a bug with the quest: Troll patrol at agrent stand. The finding items needed for the alchemist does not show up on map when they tell you the items you need to get for the pot.

I hope I have not overlooked how to resolve my issues.

Thanks in advance for your generous help and wonderful addon.

10-21-10, 01:52 PM   #2
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Both problems may be from using an old version. Check the version in the addon list. Update to 4.011.

10-21-10, 03:21 PM   #3
tranthias
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Using most current 4.011, it only started after I did a /carb reset win. I even uninstalled and reinstalled hoping that would help.

Thanks

10-22-10, 02:05 AM   #4
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Do you have "Display Lua Errors" enabled? Described here:
http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=21817

Installing it is not enough. You must check the number in game.
How did you verify you are using 4.011?

10-22-10, 06:52 AM   #5
tranthias
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Verfied version before logging on charater in addons, also uninstalled old version and installed 4.011. Lua errors are on, no errors are showing, just unable to resize by pulling corners of quest list watch, and before installing 4.011 before patch the quest troll patrol was working, just not with this version.

I wished I hadn't reset carb now, apparently it did something to it. If I uninstall carbonite, should I also delete my wtf, cache folders as well? Everything else seems to be working fine with the exception of those 2 things.

Has anyone tried the trol patrol quests, imparticular the alchemist part of the quest. When he ask you to go get items, it does not show where the items are as before.

10-22-10, 02:19 PM   #6
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Silly question about the resizing issue... Are the frames "locked"? You can usually tell by looking in the top right corner of any given Carb window for a padlock icon. Right click it if it's there then try moving/resizing the windows.

10-22-10, 04:16 PM   #7
tranthias
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Believe me, I have used carbonite for a long time, and its not locked, as I'm able to move it around my screen. I'm just not sure whats happened. Same as the quest troll patrol, I no I had to have done something. Perhaps at a later date things will clear up.

Thanks for all the help everyone has tried to give. Now if I could get the donate to work lol. I'll keep trying though, as they say "Never Give Up".

Cheers

10-23-10, 04:47 AM   #8
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Have you tried using the option for a fixed Tracker size? I don't remember where the option for it is, but that may be a factor too.

10-23-10, 08:47 AM   #9
tranthias
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
That fixed it, thanks ever so much vis.

10-24-10, 11:44 PM   #10
carboniteaddon
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by tranthias View Post
Also there is a bug with the quest: Troll patrol at agrent stand. The finding items needed for the alchemist does not show up on map when they tell you the items you need to get for the pot.
Fixed this bug. Will be in next version.

10-25-10, 08:56 AM   #11
tranthias
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Thanks, I thought it was a bug, and I donated but used a different email so not sure I will get the credit.

Thanks again all

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » How Do I resize quest watch list