09-27-09, 06:50 AM   #1
Alpha Dog
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Skada Help Please

Skada has been recommended a fair number of times by nUI users, as a replacement for Omen/Recount, which I have been using for a long time.

I would like to use Skada but need to have the threat meter's display width wider when in combat.

Omen/Recount changes to show the appropriate panel when in combat, giving an adequate viewing area with all names being shown along with the threat %.

Skada, showing both threat & DPS in the same info panel, truncates players names making it difficult to easily/quickly find where I stand on the meter in relation to the tank. This is especially true when there are others of my class in the raid as we are all colored the same.

Moving Skada out of the info panel & "stretching it out", or using 2 panels for the display, just takes up to much screenestate

Is there a setting I’m missing or am I back to using Omen/Recount?

Thanks
Devilmon
Sen’Jin

09-27-09, 01:50 PM   #2
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I had that problem and requested an option (more flexibility for what info appears on the bars) be added so the players names were not cut off... Zarnivoop added those options.

You can set what shows on the meters in the Skada options.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Technical Support » Skada Help Please