11-25-08, 11:45 AM   #1
Jynks
A Frostmaul Preserver
HEALBOT - How do you set i up so it will CURE and BUFF in combat?

Hi there...

I have been using HealBot on my healer.. and love it... but i was woundering how I can set it up so that it will BUFF during combat... and CURE.

At the moment i have it set up so that the bars change colour during combat if the buffs wear out.. but clicking on them only casts the heals.

Same with the various posions.... how can I click and have healbot cast the posions during combat?

Thanks in advance.
11-25-08, 12:06 PM   #2
Therigwin
A Murloc Raider

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Auto Buffing and Decursing is disallowed by Blizzard. They removed that back in 2.0

This is what you can do instead.

In the Spells section, add a shift click or ctrl click and put in the name of the spell you want to cast, be it a cleanse or buff spell.

This will allow you to cast it during combat.

11-25-08, 12:22 PM   #3
Jynks
A Frostmaul Preserver
Originally Posted by Therigwin View Post
Auto Buffing and Decursing is disallowed by Blizzard. They removed that back in 2.0

This is what you can do instead.

In the Spells section, add a shift click or ctrl click and put in the name of the spell you want to cast, be it a cleanse or buff spell.

This will allow you to cast it during combat.
Ahh.. yea i knew about this... it isjust that when out of combat it auto de-curses and buffs.. so i thought there might be an option for it...

Thanks for your help.
11-26-08, 12:43 PM   #4
Fiercy
A Cyclonian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
there is an option for this, it's called smart buffing. I will edit my post whenever i take a screen shot of it, but atm gotta run.
There are countless ingredients that make up the human body and mind, like all the components that make up me as an individual with my own personality. Sure, I have a face and voice to distinguish myself from others, but my thoughts and memories are unique only to me, and I carry a sense of my own destiny. Each of those things are just a small part of it. I collect information to use in my own way. All of that blends to create a mixture that forms me and gives rise to my conscience.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » HEALBOT - How do you set i up so it will CURE and BUFF in combat?