05-03-10, 09:48 AM   #1
Fiercy
A Cyclonian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Way to buyout faster?

I was wondering if it's possible to double click on an auction buy it out and auto confirm it? If anyone could help me make such an addon, let me know
There are countless ingredients that make up the human body and mind, like all the components that make up me as an individual with my own personality. Sure, I have a face and voice to distinguish myself from others, but my thoughts and memories are unique only to me, and I carry a sense of my own destiny. Each of those things are just a small part of it. I collect information to use in my own way. All of that blends to create a mixture that forms me and gives rise to my conscience.
05-03-10, 09:57 AM   #2
AxnJackson11
A Fallenroot Satyr
http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ck-buyout.aspx
05-03-10, 10:15 AM   #3
Fiercy
A Cyclonian

Wow fast response and yea the addon looks great but... it won't let me download it. Can anyone else download it?

Also what is the confirmation window event called? As we're talking I'm trying to make my own. :P
There are countless ingredients that make up the human body and mind, like all the components that make up me as an individual with my own personality. Sure, I have a face and voice to distinguish myself from others, but my thoughts and memories are unique only to me, and I carry a sense of my own destiny. Each of those things are just a small part of it. I collect information to use in my own way. All of that blends to create a mixture that forms me and gives rise to my conscience.
05-03-10, 10:26 AM   #4
Ailae
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

Downloading works just fine for me.

Just clicked 'Manual Install' (first option) from here.
05-03-10, 12:02 PM   #5
Fiercy
A Cyclonian

Originally Posted by Ailae View Post
Downloading works just fine for me.

Just clicked 'Manual Install' (first option) from here.
Tried that and it didn't work, gonna try it on a diff computer. Thanks Ailae.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Way to buyout faster?