07-05-15, 05:03 PM   #1
tresser
A Cyclonian
We got something less minimalist for Shadow-Lord Iskar targets on grid?

i main a true DPS, so i never pay attention to GRID on a whole. But this is the one bass i need to be able to see who needs the item thrown to them.

Is it set up to just show the tiny hyphen for targets? is there a way to make it show a square (the way marked parties show the colored square) when they get one of the two debuffs?
07-06-15, 12:40 AM   #2
iamslay
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

if you're using grid2, you can make/set a center icon (make it big, like size 14~16-ish) to show raid debuffs... if you haven't fiddled with it at all, you may need to:

1. /grid2

2. go to Statuses --> Debuffs --> Raid Debuffs --> General Settings tab --> make sure Warlords of Draenor is checked off under "Enabled Raid Debuff Modules"

3. go to the Debuff Configuration tab (next to General Settings) --> select the appropriate stuff from the drop down menus --> Enable All (or you can pick and choose which debuffs to show)

4. go to Indicators --> "icon-center" (or whatever indicator icon you made if you made one) --> check off Raid Debuffs under the Statuses tab (you can change the size of the icon and such under the Layouts tab)

as of writing this reply, grid2 had just updated to version 777, which *should* include the hfc debuffs (they did in the previously updated versions)... but looking at the options just now, hfc didn't show up for me for step 3.... maybe a glitch on my end though. **edit: wowace.com has a beta version 779 that should contain updated debuffs for hfc**

you'll need to familiarize yourself with which icons are what debuffs... but honestly, i'd probably just get Iskar Assist (available on curse) or Exorsus Raid Tools (much more comprehensive and a bit overkill if all you want is to know who to toss the eye to). good luck ^.^
07-06-15, 09:29 AM   #3
tresser
A Cyclonian
Thanks for that breakdown man. I don't know anything about grid.
07-06-15, 12:15 PM   #4
iamslay
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

sure, np let me know if anything was unclear ^.^

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » We got something less minimalist for Shadow-Lord Iskar targets on grid?