11-25-08, 10:59 PM   #1
Jynks
A Frostmaul Preserver
LOOTLINK - Is there a good database aroudn for this for WRATH?

Just installed lootlink but i need to find a database file for the wrath items.. i googled and only foudn tons for pre wrath .....

Any links?
11-26-08, 08:02 AM   #2
Psoewish
A Scalebane Royal Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It's very likely that such a database isn't around yet, since WotLK came out rather recently.
11-26-08, 12:49 PM   #3
Fiercy
A Cyclonian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
And they havent finished the loots yet. And neither are the info for some loot that did come out for example some of the higher up heroic raids, still dont have their entire loot table released. It's rly stupid... chances are you will see the same thing drop over and over lol
There are countless ingredients that make up the human body and mind, like all the components that make up me as an individual with my own personality. Sure, I have a face and voice to distinguish myself from others, but my thoughts and memories are unique only to me, and I carry a sense of my own destiny. Each of those things are just a small part of it. I collect information to use in my own way. All of that blends to create a mixture that forms me and gives rise to my conscience.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » LOOTLINK - Is there a good database aroudn for this for WRATH?