04-06-09, 09:01 AM   #1
Turrog
A Murloc Raider
[SOS] Please Help me !

Hello,
first sry for my bad english, I'm a german....

I have this Problem. On my minimap and on the big map I see some Buttons. I think they show the people there.

I don't now how they come... I pressed some Buttons and then they come^^

Please look at this picture and tell me, how I can get them away.

04-06-09, 09:31 AM   #2
Doriginal1
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
On your quest watch list, there are buttons above your quests. Click the yellow button twice and the icons should disappear on your map. This button turns on showing quest givers if pressed once, and only show daily quests if pressed again. Hope this helps.

04-06-09, 09:42 AM   #3
Turrog
A Murloc Raider
<3 u ^^
THX for helping.

Again a Question!

I can see on the Map people with "?"
What can I do, that I can see on the map people with "!"

04-06-09, 10:07 AM   #4
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

If you are looking for quest givers, those icons you circled in your screenshot that appear like parchments are the quest giver locations. If you mouseover one of them, it will tell you the name of the quest that you can get there and also what part number it is for multipart quests.

If you have already completed a quest in a zone before installing Carbonite, those parchment icons will still be there. To remove those particular parchment icons, just right click on them and choose quest completion and you will be able to clear them from your map.

04-06-09, 10:40 AM   #5
Turrog
A Murloc Raider
Yes, I'm searching for quest Givers, but I want to see on the map quest givers like that:

THX for the answers!

04-06-09, 12:08 PM   #6
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Ah ok. I thought that's what you meant but wasn't sure. I'm not 100% certain, but I think if you go into the Options, to Map Minimap, and check off the first box for Move Minimap into Carbonite Map it should do what you are looking for.

Besides that, I'm not sure. I use 2 minimaps myself due to the addons I chose, So I haven't had to change those options around. Someone else may have to chime in if there's an alternate solution.

04-06-09, 12:38 PM   #7
Haavok
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Active quest givers (!), herb/mining nodes, hunter tracking, etc. only show up in the Blizzard minimap. Addons don't have access to this information but as Vis stated above, if you move the minimap into the Carbonite map you will see them.

Take a look at this video - it shows the Blizzard minimap integrated into the Carbonite map:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pthZX9cjoC4

Last edited by Haavok : 04-06-09 at 12:41 PM.

04-07-09, 05:30 AM   #8
Turrog
A Murloc Raider
I put the mini map into the carbonite map, but now I can seh the ! just when I'm near to them.
I can't see them from far away...

04-07-09, 08:08 AM   #9
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Turrog View Post
I put the mini map into the carbonite map, but now I can seh the ! just when I'm near to them.
I can't see them from far away...
In other words, you can't see the ! that are outside of MiniMap range. Depending on the dimensions of your Carbonite map, your MiniMap will be in the middle of the main map and only cover the same size area as it did when your MiniMap was standalone. You can resize the Carbonite map to be the same size as your MiniMap.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » [SOS] Please Help me !