04-02-09, 09:28 PM   #1
Sythalin
Curse staff

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Carbonite + VanasKOS

When you open your map, it keeps redrawing VKOS PvP icons about every 6 sec. Never happened on regular map.

So far, this has been the only conflict I've had while testing the mod out.

Edit: Also, since the social tabs are taken over, it hides VKOS's tab to bring up your KOS/like/hate lists. A support tab would be appreciated if implemented.

Last edited by Sythalin : 04-02-09 at 09:30 PM.

04-03-09, 12:56 AM   #2
Vis
A Pyroguard Emberseer

You may want to take a look at the Punks feature built into Carbonite. Some of the things that VKOS does are already integrated. Including locating Punks on the map, listing them in a nice moveable frame and a real nice benefit....the accuracy of the enemy blips seem to be better when there are more Carb users around I was able to watch a horde toon (I'm Alliance) moving around on my map in SW while I was in the AH. The Horde toon was in the far western side of the mage district

There's a checkbox in the options menu to disable Carbonite taking over your social window. I'd try there first to get your options tab for VKOS back

04-03-09, 07:04 AM   #3
Sythalin
Curse staff

I was checking out the punks, and although nice, doesn't have all the features I use VKOS for (same faction hatelist, for example). As I said, it works just fine with Carb except that it keeps redrawing it's markers repeatedly.

04-03-09, 08:07 AM   #4
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by ChaosInc View Post
I was checking out the punks, and although nice, doesn't have all the features I use VKOS for (same faction hatelist, for example). As I said, it works just fine with Carb except that it keeps redrawing it's markers repeatedly.

What do you mean by "keeps redrawing the markers"?

Do you man the blips for opposing faction on the map, and when you turn off that function it remains turned on?

04-03-09, 07:44 PM   #5
Sythalin
Curse staff

VKOS creates map markers of your PvP kills/defeats on the world map. When I open the map, it draws all these markers just fine, but after 6sec (I timed it) it clears them all and redraws them.

04-04-09, 01:02 PM   #6
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Oh... I see what you mean now. Thanks for explaining!

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Carbonite + VanasKOS