04-26-11, 05:51 PM   #1
Mintmazzo
A Defias Bandit
Question Successor to TasteTheNaimbow?

Anyone know any mods that do the same thing as TasteTheNaimbow? God I hope so, but I have yet to find any...
04-28-11, 12:38 PM   #2
NiQil
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
This is part of the default blizzard chat settings now. If you right click on your chat tab, and then select settings, you get options for your chat. There are checkboxes all over the place in there to show class colors in the various lines of chat (Trade, General, etc). Placing a check in each of the boxes you want this option to work in will cause a toon name to show up in the Blizzard-assigned class color (pink for paladins, brown for warriors, red for dks, etc). The only thing that you could do with Taste that you can't do with this default setting is customize the color assignments.
04-28-11, 05:45 PM   #3
Mintmazzo
A Defias Bandit
The one thing taste did different (least based on how you described it, of which i am very thankful to you for that!) is it gave a random color per person, i dont know if it followed what the class was or not.
04-29-11, 03:45 PM   #4
Akkorian
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by NiQil View Post
The only thing that you could do with Taste that you can't do with this default setting is customize the color assignments.
You can use ClassColors to customize class colors, and it will affect the chat frame.
04-30-11, 07:27 PM   #5
Xubera
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Akkorian View Post
You can use ClassColors to customize class colors, and it will affect the chat frame.

I think he means that in one post, a DK might be purple, and the next DK that posted would be blue... it was just pure randomness on name colors

▲ ▲ WoWInterface wont let me triforce >.>
05-07-11, 08:08 AM   #6
Mintmazzo
A Defias Bandit
Yeah, sorry that is what I meant. It made it easier to pick out chat from specific people. And i think it had code to not back same color back to back for same person (unless it was defined then the 2 people chatted back to back).

It was good to pick out specific text in trade.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Successor to TasteTheNaimbow?