11-10-10, 10:11 PM   #1
jrollins89
A Kobold Labourer
Completely new to the addon scene, a few minutes of your time and advice appreciated.

I am completely new to the"addon" scene, so please show patience. Here is a picture of what I have so far:
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y74...010_183426.jpg

It's a compilation called "Imspecial UI".

Here are the problems I'm having:

- I need to reposition the "taunt" debuff so it's hovering over the enemy's name.
- I need to spread out the 3 nameplates.
- I want to get rid of the "grid" addon because it's supposed to be my party menu but it doesn't show their HP/Mana or anything.
- Where it says "missed" and "blocked" on the left side of the screen, I need to move that so it's more easily viewable.

By the way, the addons included in the compilation are:

ButonFacade
ButonFacade_Entropy
Chinchilla
Deadlybossmods
Dominos
Errormonster
Grid
GridIndicatorExtraIcons
Inlineaura
LonnyTooltip
MikScrollingBattleText
Omen
OmniCC
PowerAuras
Prat-3.0
Quartz
Recount
ShadowedUnitFrames
TidyPlates
TidyPlates_ThreatPlates
VengeanceStatus
11-10-10, 10:25 PM   #2
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
To start if you want to totally get rid of an addon simply delete it from your folder. In this case you mentioned grid.

To move the missed and blocked messages type in /msbt and look at the scroll areas options. You can unlock them from there and reposition them as you desire.

To adjust the unit frames (nameplates) type in /suf to access the appropriate options.

I'm not entirely sure which of the listed addons shows the taunt debuff though my first guess would be quartz. /quartz will bring up its configuration menu.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor
11-13-10, 07:14 AM   #3
shiverina
A Murloc Raider
"new" ?!

I saw the title of your post and made an assumption. Here I was thinking I'd be helping someone unzip the downloads to the Addon folder.

Looks like you're pretty experienced in my book.

Good luck - sorry I can't help.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Completely new to the addon scene, a few minutes of your time and advice appreciated.