12-14-06, 11:37 AM   #1
Laushalyn
A Defias Bandit
Desperately requesting PerfectRaid for 2.0

I come to check this forum silently pretty much every single day since the patch was released hoping to see any update at all concerning PerfectRaid and PerfectRaid Targets, without sucess.

Everytime I look at my temporary CT_RaidAssist raid frames I get depressed. I've used PerfectRaid for almost a year now and it's pretty much one of the best addons I've ever used and to be quite honest the only thing missing in my interface since 2.0.1, everything else I've managed to "fix".

Thus I would really love, like many of your mod users for sure, to see an updated version of this addon. I do understand the load you're dealing with requests at the moment tho, trust me on that one, but do add this one to your list please
12-14-06, 12:16 PM   #2
Sparr
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Cladhaire has already stated that PerfectRaid for WoW 2.0 is being worked on.

There's a PerfectRaid thread at: http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/f...splay.php?f=75.

PerfectTargets is not Cladhaire's addon, but it appears to have been updated 4 days ago to work with the latest WoW patch. http://www.wowace.com/wiki/PerfectTargets. Download link is on the page's right margin, at the bottom of the info box.
12-14-06, 12:18 PM   #3
tophero21
A Cliff Giant

edit: beaten to it by sparr
12-14-06, 03:14 PM   #4
Tekkub
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Clad is a busy man, he'll get PRaid out when he does. Be patient... or else.

The PTarg on AceSVN is not an official patched up version, tho I'm sure they got it working all dandy like. I will push out a release when I get the time to sit down and recode some of the core functionality. Blizzard gave us new events that will make PTarg much more efficient and help me reduced the "mexican jumping targets" a good deal, plus I intend to add the focus unit to the top of the frame as a sort of "permanent tank".... but I won't push out a release until I'm satisfied with the quality of all that jazz. Given my general lack of actually playing WoW right now... that release may not be any time soon. Go ahead and use the version on the Ace server until you see an official release on my blog
12-14-06, 07:37 PM   #5
Laushalyn
A Defias Bandit
Ah excellent :>

Good news then. Thank you.
12-14-06, 08:11 PM   #6
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I'm moving this post to my forum, try to keep any discussions there =)
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Cladhaire's Mods » Desperately requesting PerfectRaid for 2.0