08-19-06, 01:52 AM   #21
Lorn
A Defias Bandit
to be honest with you, i'm so used to having 1 mod that does it all for me, i didn't think to look for a second mod.

At the moment i use click-heal, which is great for me, gives me all i need to do, and eats about half my screen =o/ also fights like a demon with my charcoal

I'll have a play around with this one, see how i get on with it, thanks for drawing my attention to it.

08-23-06, 11:36 AM   #22
kitejaman
A Defias Bandit
Sort/Hide enhancement

Hello!

Thanks for making such a great mod!

Is there a way to hide other classes and only show a select few? Such as only show Warriors/Tanks?

Thanks!

08-23-06, 11:47 AM   #23
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
PerfectRaid 2.0's sorting and show/hide logic works like this. You have the following "keywords" available to you:

warrior, priest, druid, rogue, hunter, mage, warlock, paladin, shaman, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, healer, rangedps, mygroup, odd, even, myside, otherside, incap

Using that, you can set up any sort order you want, with priority. For example:

/praid sort custom warrior healer melee warlock mage hunter

Will sort your raid as you'd expect. It also has the fun property that whatever FIRST group the user belongs to, they'll get sorted there.. so for example:

/praid sort custom mygroup warrior healer

Will sort the raid by YOUR group (by class then by name), then all the warriors (by name) then all teh healers (by class by name) and then the rest of the raid (by class by name).

In addition, you'll be able to add spacers, i.e.

/praid sort custom mygroup - warrior - healer -

Will sort the raid as above, but will put seperators in between the main groups you've asked for.

Incap is a title taken from the RDX folks, and means anyone who is offline, dead or a ghost. There will be a base level option to AUTOMATICALLY sort these people to the end of the list.

The same logic is available within /praid hide, i.e.

/praid hide otherside

Will hide everyone that's on the other "side" from you, i.e. even versus odd.

/praid hide rangedps

Will get rid of mage, warlock and hunter

/praid hide 1 3 5 7 does the same thing as /praid hide odd

Hope that seems sufficient for you guys, let me know.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."

08-23-06, 11:57 AM   #24
kitejaman
A Defias Bandit
Thanks!

That is great! I think you just solved my healer issues in a raid group! Ill go check it out asap!

Thanks for such prompt reply!

08-23-06, 11:57 AM   #25
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Its not out yet, but ALL of those goodies are already implemented.
"There's only one thing that I know how to do well and I've often been told that you only can do what you know how to do well, and that's be you-- be what you're like-- be like yourself. And so I'm having a wonderful time, but I'd rather be whistling in the dark..."

08-27-06, 06:04 PM   #26
Ftee
A Defias Bandit
Hello Cladhaire,

I like PerfectRaid. Its much more simple than any other raidmod, and shows me all the infos I need (as a mage )

Except one thing:
As a mage I have to buff group(s) with AI. But it seems, that praid cant show these buffs. Is there any way to show a little Icon for each person, who has the Int-Buff?

If not, i bet you to implement this feature.

thanks,
Ftee

08-28-06, 03:45 AM   #27
Dandiccf
A Defias Bandit
I have the same concern
Using the latest version of PerfectRaid there is no Int-Buff shown...

I'm am also playing a druid, and there the 'M' shows me who is to be buffed, which is really wonderful.

I would definitely love to have the same for the Int-Buff.

thx in advance

08-28-06, 04:52 AM   #28
koleraLS
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Using some copy/paste from various source, I modified a bit praid to get the spirit buff to show a S letter if _not_ present if you're priest and "Int" to show if you're mage and the buff is _not_ present. you can get the files here:

http://kolera.wow.free.fr/addon/beta/mage/

I'm trying to get the int and spirit buff not to take into account wars and rogues for clarity's sake but since I really don't know anything about .lua, the powertype thingy and me don't agree.. if anyone's got an idea it's here:

http://kolera.wow.free.fr/addon/beta/test/

Huge thanks and thunb up to Cladaire who made that extremely simple and very "readable" raid interface.

08-28-06, 10:49 AM   #29
Ftee
A Defias Bandit
Many thanks koleraLS!

It works perfect for my needs

greetings,
Whoop

08-29-06, 02:29 AM   #30
Dandiccf
A Defias Bandit
Wink

Same for me, works great!!

THX alot for this quick fix.... hopefully Cladhaire will not forget about this external fix in his next release

08-29-06, 03:35 AM   #31
koleraLS
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Glad it helps ^^

on the other hand, I can't get the powerunit condition to work so that it does not show int or spirit buff missing for non mana type... well... if anyone's got an idea as to how to do it...

08-29-06, 05:08 PM   #32
Ftee
A Defias Bandit
Another thing is still missing. I dont really think its a big one, and I will see if i could implement it tomorrow by myself.....

-> /afk

I dont see afk´s.

greetings,
Ftee

08-30-06, 03:52 PM   #33
Disfunkton
A Murloc Raider
I would like to ask if it is a possibility to have an AFK indicator for example a colored AFK over the health bar so you know when a raid member is AFK and most likely out of range etc.

I wish to extend a hearty thank you for creating a very intuative tool. I use it for my healing everywhere from ZG to Naxx and I would refuse to heal a raid without it. It provides all the information I need without cluttering my screen - which allows me to see what is going on and better respond to my environment! Keep up the great work!

The only other tools a healer really needs besides PerfectRaid is Decursive and Squishy. The three combine to be the ONLY tools you really need as a healer for 1.12!

08-30-06, 04:55 PM   #34
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
working on it, it'll get added in. thanks.

09-06-06, 12:20 AM   #35
Strat
A Kobold Labourer
very nice work.

any chance to add druid rebirth avail option, and druid's divine intervention only when it's casted on someone?

09-07-06, 07:00 AM   #36
aastarius
An Aku'mai Servant

Love this mod but should the Int buf thing ever get implemented I'm gonna be soooo happy. Currently I have to enable CTraidFrames just to check if anyone needs a buff and then hide them again during combat

Incidentally, anyone have any recommendations for some "light weight" MT/MTT frames?

09-07-06, 07:05 AM   #37
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Int should be working in the latest version, for anyone who is a mana user and doesn't have Arcane Brilliance or Arcane Intellect.

09-07-06, 07:37 AM   #38
tknice
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Clad,

Love this mod and the new version, especially! A few questions for you...

First, how do the "M", "F" and "I" work that I noticed to the right of certain classes. It looks like they stand for Mark, Fortitutde and Intellect and seem to show up next to the class who can cast them. I'm sure it's something obvious

Next, is there a way to disable the highlight frame that comes up under certain circumstances (such as poisioned)? What is the logic behind how players are highlighted. I know we can turn off highlighting with the mouse cursor, I'm speaking of the auto highlight feature.

Also, since I use clearfont, I noticed that the deficit text, as well as "Ghost", "Dead" and "Offline" are all much to small to see clearly. I like the default scale of perfect raid so I'd rather not change that. For the moment, I disabled the deficit text and wondered if there is a way to show the 3 other states (listed above) to the right like they were.

Again, great mod and paired with Clique and watchdog, these are a fantastic combo.

Thanks,

tknice

09-07-06, 07:44 AM   #39
Cladhaire
Salad!

Premium Member
Originally Posted by tknice
Clad,
First, how do the "M", "F" and "I" work that I noticed to the right of certain classes. It looks like they stand for Mark, Fortitutde and Intellect and seem to show up next to the class who can cast them. I'm sure it's something obvious
Mark, Fortitude and Intellect =). There was a bug in 0.8-Beta that only had them showing up on those characters that DIDN'T have them, and COULD cast them.. That was a typo on my part, they should now properly show up on anyone who doesn't have that buff (Int only shows for mana users)

[/quote]
Next, is there a way to disable the highlight frame that comes up under certain circumstances (such as poisioned)? What is the logic behind how players are highlighted. I know we can turn off highlighting with the mouse cursor, I'm speaking of the auto highlight feature.[/quote]

A player is highlighted when they have one of the four debuffs (filtering isn't fully implemented, but it will only show when someone has a debuff that you can cure.) The border of the highlight is colored to match the blizzard debuff coloring. You will be able to disable it, just can't at the moment.

Also, since I use clearfont, I noticed that the deficit text, as well as "Ghost", "Dead" and "Offline" are all much to small to see clearly. I like the default scale of perfect raid so I'd rather not change that. For the moment, I disabled the deficit text and wondered if there is a way to show the 3 other states (listed above) to the right like they were.
I'll have to think on that. I'd much rather have the deficit text readable in any and all situations =)

09-07-06, 12:31 PM   #40
aastarius
An Aku'mai Servant

Int now working , even for warriors

Seem to have lost the separation between groups though so bit difficult to see which group needs buffing

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Cladhaire's Mods » PerfectRaid