11-30-07, 07:40 AM   #1
Riverspree
A Defias Bandit
Question Blizzard Portrait on screen?

Hi - hadn't seen this one posted yet so putting it out there. Basically everything works 99% A-ok for me, except that whenever I click on a target the original wow portrait trys to display but its greyed out. Basically is there somthing in my interface or settings that can change this? I tried re-running the Mazzify a few times and then when that didn't work, I ran a clean install, still no luck...heres a screenshot of the issue...any help very appriciated.

11-30-07, 10:11 AM   #2
Alkar
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
This happenes to me if i logged out and wheni logged in i was in battle lol. all you have to do is /rl and should fix the problem
11-30-07, 12:38 PM   #3
obsidianblack
A Cobalt Mageweaver

I have had this happen to me as well, although i cannot pin point it to a specific situation, i do agree that the way i have fixed it in the past was to simply issue a /rl. That seams to take care of it.

11-30-07, 01:04 PM   #4
Slakah
A Molten Giant

Could you post a mod list please or is it just the basic mazzle UI?
12-01-07, 06:58 AM   #5
Riverspree
A Defias Bandit
Hmm seems the reload isn't working for me still pops up everytime i select someone....will just have to wait and see if someone has a solition lol
12-01-07, 07:24 AM   #6
Polarina
A Theradrim Guardian
This also happens with FrameXML. It happens every time you target someone who's unknown to the client. For example; the server told the client to target someone (By a unique ID) while the client has no idea of who has that ID.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Blizzard Portrait on screen?