01-04-16, 06:36 PM   #1
elals29
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Lightbulb Breeze addon.

I wanted to let everyone know that the addon author said this. "I'm sorry to say that I currently don't have an active subscription to the game anymore, so it's highly unlikely that this addon will be updated in the near future." I'm not sure if that means they've quit prematurely but maybe someone might want to take over the addon. It's throwing off ALOT of errors. The page is http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/breeze
01-04-16, 06:44 PM   #2
SDPhantom
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Unless the author explicitly allows it, nobody can randomly pick up the addon and redistribute it under any circumstances. There is an alternative as now, in the default UI, the animations are skippable and progress if you keep pressing space.
01-04-16, 07:03 PM   #3
elals29
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Originally Posted by SDPhantom View Post
Unless the author explicitly allows it, nobody can randomly pick up the addon and redistribute it under any circumstances. There is an alternative as now, in the default UI, the animations are skippable and progress if you keep pressing space.
Ok what I mean to say is ask the author to take it over. It was a quick post and I should've worded it differently.
01-04-16, 09:03 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
So you're asking for someone to take it over and fix it for you? In that case, I'll move this to the correct forum.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

01-05-16, 02:21 AM   #5
elals29
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
So you're asking for someone to take it over and fix it for you? In that case, I'll move this to the correct forum.
yeah sorry I didn't know where to post this and unfortunately i don't know LUA coding, but I would love to learn.
01-05-16, 03:42 AM   #6
Znuff
A Kobold Labourer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Go ahead and take it

Later Edit:

Also, the repository is OPEN on Curse, anyone can commit to it. If you someone wants to take over the project, please feel free to say so.

I really have no time to play anymore, and testing out Breeze is a pain for me.

Last edited by Znuff : 01-05-16 at 05:26 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Breeze addon.