04-17-10, 11:43 PM   #1
thelazypeon
A Defias Bandit
Why do I have 2 atlas buttons? 2 BT buttons? 2 EPGP buttons? etc

I just installed a different UI as I am still waiting for the new LUI UI.

Well I don't know what it is.

But I have

2 atlas loot little buttons. One is attached to the minimap, one is in the center of my screen.

This goes for the same for a number of mods.

Even if you disable the button on the minimap, the other one still shows. I want them ALL gone.

Yes you can drag it, but I want them gone - not dragged to the corner.

Deleted interface/addons all folders - extras, WTF etc. All mods are updated. I have had this problem before.

Edit *
Also why with custom UI's do I have to always reset the chat frame for different characters? Example - Zak's LUI UI. First character it's set in place. every other one I have to resize it.

Last edited by thelazypeon : 04-18-10 at 12:43 AM. Reason: another question
04-18-10, 02:58 AM   #2
MidgetMage55
Grinch!

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Its a partial guess but its possible the ones in the middle of the screen are LDB launchers. A list of addons your using or a link to the compilation can help immensely.

I think Hong Kong Phooey was a ninja AND a pirate. That was just too much awesome. - Yhor
04-18-10, 11:39 AM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Yeah, probably LDB launchers. Are you sure you're installing the UI properly?
Originally Posted by thelazypeon View Post
Edit *
Also why with custom UI's do I have to always reset the chat frame for different characters? Example - Zak's LUI UI. First character it's set in place. every other one I have to resize it.
Again, are you installing the UI properly for each character? The character folder should have a copy for each character on your account.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

04-18-10, 11:39 PM   #4
thelazypeon
A Defias Bandit
It has to be installing properly. The 2 button thing I have noticed only since WOTLK, So I don't know if it's the mods or what...

I install all my mods manually, no 3rd party programs.

I just simply delete the WTF, interface, extras, and cache folders. Then install the new UI.

I was using my own UI for many years, then I switched to LUI.

Right now I am using "Zak-LUI UI" some fan one until LUI 3 is done.
04-19-10, 03:20 AM   #5
contramundi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
if you see 2 times the button on your screen its because:

Fortress/SLDT/etc are showing you the atlasloot butoon, however in atlasloot itself there's configured that there should be a minimap button shown.

Easy to solve though, open the addon that your using to show LDB stuff and disable atlasloot in there OR go to the options from atlasloot and tell that addon that it shouldn't show the minimap button

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Why do I have 2 atlas buttons? 2 BT buttons? 2 EPGP buttons? etc